clueless

hello, lovelies! the first few chapters for my new book is out! it's called Clueless, and i hope you'll give it a quick look!

(the photo quality is horrible but he's cute in it, and he talks about how clueless he is in this scene so it's perfect.)

here's the description, as you can tell it's already a whole different storyline from what i've done before!

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Gabriella Brown is the only girl at Dalton Academy, and her best friend is Blaine Anderson. Blaine has been secretly in love with Gabby for years, but she only views him as a brotherly figure. As they navigate their way through high school, Blaine tries to win Gabby's heart, but he is constantly met with rejection. Eventually, Blaine moves on and starts dating someone else, which causes Gabby to realize that she has feelings for him after all these years.

-

i'm trying out a new style of writing, i'm trying to go in a completely different direction than my previous stories, because i don't think they had really any drama and that's what made them not too enjoyable to write. it will of course still be a fun-filled romance, but i'm planning on digging way deeper into blaine's backstory, since that was something that the writers never actually did. i've read over 20 different character analyses on blaine in preparation for this, and i'm very excited to really open up his character and make him even more lovable than before. i really hope you'll go check it out. thank you all for reading, this has been a dream come true. i love you all!