Put It In A Love Song

" Mr. Schue, Finn, thank you for agreeing to this sit down. We've all known as the tension between you and Finn ever since he admitted all of them work he kissed Miss Pillsbury." Artie said, as him, Blaine, Tina and I sat across from the two. I sat on the other side of Blaine, as far away from Tina as possible, and also so I could be in front of Finn.

"No surprise, Finn has been acting like he's losing his mind." Tina shrugged, and Blaine stood up and grabbed a marker.

"You're feuding, and it needs to stop." He snapped as he wrote FEUDS on the board.

"Seriously. It's like Hatfields and McCoys in here." Artie sighed, the two men looked at me.

"You guys are both acting like children, and while it's kind of funny, seeing your freak out every once in a while, it also makes kind of uncomfortable." I sighed, and Mr. Schue looked even angrier than before.

"So, epic musical feuds is our theme. And for the first time in a cup history, we are giving you, our fearless leader is an assignment." Blaine smiled, sitting on the stool next to me again.

"You two will explore and resolve your differences by performing a song together, inspired by classic musical rivalry" Artie crossed his arms, and Mr. Schue tried to interrupt, but Tina cut him off.

"Regionals are coming up, Mr. Schue, and if we're gonna have any chance of winning, we need both of you on the same page in the same team." She shrugged, and I actually agreed with Vaporape Cohen-Chang for once in my life.

The two looked at each other, slowly and dramatically, there mouths both hanging open. I rolled my eyes, because the only person I had even seen act this dramatic was Blaine, but I couldn't ever be annoyed by that, especially since he did it while looked adorable.

"Young Burt Reynolds, Chihuahua. Thank you for meeting me here today. now Burt Reynolds may I gently remind you that on Wednesday, December 5th you join the Cheerios but you've been conspicuously absent from practice since Thursday, December 6th." Sue said, pouring a protein shake into a small cup.

"You joined the Cheerios?" I laughed, and his face quickly turned red.

" I told you I only joined for a day, when I thought Glee Club was disbanding." He shook his head, and I had to hold back my laughs, since was genuinely embarrassed about this.