This is war!

Shanelle's POV

I can't believe this! How dare he?! Well if that's how he wants to play, so be it! I put my bag on my shoulder and walked to my next class.

Of course I was late and walked into class with everyone's eyes on me...again. "You're late" I heard a deep and sudden voice say behind me. "Sorry" I muttered struggling to find a decent seat. "Could everyone just stand still please?" the male teacher said looking directly at me. I instantly stood still. "As I was saying before" he continued "I am Mr Brown your Home Economics teacher and welcome to my class. Here you follow by rules and if you can't exept that...you know where the door is, understood?" The class nodded in unison. Mr Brown looked back at me with no face expression "Young lady, please find yourself a seat whiles I take the register"

As quickly as possible I searched for an empty seat and sat down. I was about to take out my phone but then I realised Princeton... I mean Jacob had my phone. I felt a male figure over shadowing me. I turned my head to the left and saw a good-looking guy smiling at me. "Can I help you?" "No, but I can help you" he replied taking a seat next to me "Do I know you?" "I'm sorry, how rude of me, I'm Daniel but everyone calls me Diggy" he said putting out his hand hoping for me to shake it. "What do you want?" I was interupted by Mr Brown "Okay class, as it is the first day of school I don't have much planned so you guys have a free lesson, just don't make too much noise and we will start the course next lesson, alright?" he didn't even wait for the class so reply, he just sat down and started typing on his laptop.

I looked back at Diggy, waiting for him to answer my previous question. "Well as I was saying... I like you, do you like me?" he asked me "You don't even know me, not even my name" I said looking at him "Sorry shawty, what's your name?" I smiled and leaned in close to his ear and replied with "Not interested" I heard his boys laughing at him as I picked up my bag and went to sit next to one of Jacob's friends.

"Hey" I said smiling "Hey mami" he replied giving me the cutest smile ever, it went right through me. "Chresanto right?" "Just call me Roc" 

I just looked at him "What?" he asked laughing "Nothing" I shook my head "I just like Chresanto better, it makes you seem hotter" I said. He leaned in closer "So you think I'm hot?" I couldn't believe that happened, I just choked. I just looked straight ahead making sure I made no eye contact for a couple of seconds. "Can I ask you something" I asked changing the subject "What?" "Do you know Jacob's password?" I asked looking at him. "Which Jacob? Princeton?" he said giving a confused face expression. "Yes" I nodded "Why?" "Just give it to me...please" We just stared at each other for minutes which felt like forever because Roc was contemplating on whether to give it to me or not. "2700" he finally told me. I let out a sigh of relief. I got up and pecked his cheek. "Thanks Chres" I began to walk to the front and heard him shout "Roc" at me. I just turned around and smiled at him knowing that I was going to call him Chres anyways.

I walked up to Mr Brown's desk and smiled at him. "What is it Missy?" he asked raising one eyebrow. "I just need a hall pass" He looked at me as if he was waiting for something "Please" I smiled showing my teeth. He opened the last draw of his desk and handed on to me. I took an end of it but he didn't let go "Thank you" I said as he let go of the pass and continued typing on his laptop.

I walked around the hallways as if I was on an adventure. I looked at my right and saw an open supply closet. I searched around to see if anyone was watching me then walked in and let the door close by itself.

I picked up a bucket and put it upside down so I could sit down on it and took out Jacob's phone. I saw a text from my number and knew it was Jacob. I put in my number and started to text him back.

*Text*

Jacob: I like your pictures ;)

Shanelle: I want my phone back and I changed your password HA :)

Jacob: Who told you my password? O_O

Shanelle: Don't worry bout that, you want your phone and password ...give me mine! simples ;)

Jacob: I think I'll hold on to it for a bit longer Ma! Seeing some pictures of you in a bikini <3

Shanelle: OMG Jacob!!!

Jacob: ;)

Shanelle: This is war!!!

I slid the phone in my back pocket and walked towards the door. I looked at the door and saw there was no handle. I instantly began to panic and bang on the door. What's the use? Everyones in class. I sat back down on the bucket just thinking about stuff whiles resting my head on a shelf for a good ten minutes.

Then it hit me! How did I not come up with this earlier. I quickly took the phone out my back pocket and began to text Jacob.

*Text*

Shanelle: Jacob please come get me I'm stuck in the supply closet!!!

Jacob: O_O OMG which one?

Shanelle: I dunno! Just hurry!!!

Jacob: Ok, I'll be there in 30!

Shanelle: MINUTES?!?

Jacob: Nooo days -_______- yes minutes!

Shanelle: UGH, hurry...please

Jacob: Don't worry I got you ;)

Alright! It's official I'm gonna die! 

I looked at the text as irritated as can be. A whole thirty minutes?! I sighed and just waited for Jacob to come for me.

Ten minutes past, then twenty, thirty and slowly the time came to fourty five minutes. UGH where is he? At this point I was starting to doze off to the point that I was fighting to keep my eyes from shutting. I was so close to falling asleep when I heard a voice calling my name. When I looked down I saw Jacob kneeling down infront of me and staring at me with caring eyes. I was staring back at but was distracted by the thought and feeling that I was forgetting something. I jumped

"Oh my Gosh, Jacob get the d..." It was too late. I already heard the sound of the locks clicking together locking the door.

Jacob put his head down in shame. "We're stuck here, aren't we?" I slowly nodded still staring at the door with eyes wide-open, still in shock of what just happened. Jacob took his hands off my thighs and got up. He walked over to the wall on my left and put his head against it. "Perfect!" he murmured under his breath sarcastically. "Absolutely perfect" he continued.