XIX

One word: nervousness.

That's what Y/n felt after stepping foot into the bridal boutique. Of course she had her brother Shu accompanying her but she also got backup in case she was too indecisive and unsure.

Stepping out the changing room, Y/n presented herself in front of her brother and her two friends. "How about this?" Y/n asked with a meek shy voice, she wasn't confident she looked good in a fluffy tight dress.

Shu shook his head, bitting his lower lip in the nicest way of saying no in disgust.

"Hell no, that makes you look fat."

"Uki-"

Uki raised a hand to stop the other purple haired male from speaking any further. "I know what I'm doing, Shoto." He rolled his eyes at him with annoyance. "Do you have anything that makes her look like main character of like, everyday?" Uki asked the store assistants.

They nodded as one quickly looked for one that fits Uki's description whilst the other helped Y/n in the changing room. "Uki.. how about asking how Y/n feels about it?" Shu suggested.

"Senpai, I love you. I really do. But no." Uki fished out his phone and decided to text someone while they wait for the sixth time.

"Oh.."

Shoto groaned in annoyance, clearly tired of being in the place for more than two hours. He leaned on the sofa and decided to have small talk with the two. "Who's the best man for Sonny?"

"My fiancé," Uki answered.

It caught the attention of the two. Shoto's eyes widened, in disbelief of what he just heard. "Woah, congrats! Slay, I guess?"

"You're so cute, senpai."

"When is it my turn?" Shoto huffed. Y/n's brother patted his shoulder to comfort him, telling him that he'd have to be patient for the perfect person. "Maybe get some bitches, I don't know,"

Having enough of Uki's bullying, Shoto decided not to speak at all.

"We really tried our best in this one.." A store assistant named Kate apologised. Out came Y/n from behind the curtains with something a bit better than the last one she tried on.

"Oh my fucking god." Uki facepalmed. "You know what? Let me in, I can clearly tell from my girl's face she hates it. Just leave it to me. You, you help her get in it."

With that, Uki left the waiting room and went in to see the different types of dresses they had in the back leaving Shu and Shoto on the couch.

"He's brave,"

"Yeah.. I wish I was him,"

Moments later, Uki went out with both his arms crossed. "Why don't you two check up on Sonny?" In Shoto's translation, he wants them to fuck off.

"Sure, I trust you on this. You seem to really know what you're doing."

"Yeah and I called for help to replace Shoto." The psychic pointed to the door. In came a mixed purple-yellow haired person who seemed to still be in their studying years. "That's Aster, he's better than Shoto."

The rogue groaned at Uki's never ending bullying. "Fuck you,"

"Hello! Oh, you must be Shu-senpai! We work under the same company." Aster greeted the company's skilled technician. When he turned to Shoto, he titled his head, a finger under his chin. "And I don't know you.. but you must really be close with Y/n!"

"You know her?"

Aster fiddled with his fingers, tint of red on his face. "I heard about her numerous times, especially from Ren."