XVIII

"Hello Y/n," Ike greeted with his usual soft voice and his signature charming smile. Y/n greeted him back with only a smile and a nod as she was hiding behind her tall fiancé.

Sonny was feeling overprotective of her today.

Today was apparently meeting day for the two groups' final days staying in Japan.

Y/n still doesn't know what the two groups are, Sonny trusts her enough to bring her into the meeting with him.

It was around two in the afternoon after Uki, Fulgur and Yugo visited the three. Fulgur had already mentioned to Sonny that Luca miraculously packed all her bags and belongings.

Uki already gave it to them this morning without the girl's notice when they greeted each other.

"You all are probably wondering why you're here." Oliver started. "We received news that our beloved ex-sorcerer Shu Yamino, seemed to have lost his memories." He gestures to the yellow highlighted man who seemed to be massaging his temples.

When Shu heard his name being mentioned, he looked up tiredly to everyone. When his eyes met Y/n's he froze.

A sense of familiarity rushed up to him like a storm. "Have we.. met?" His voice was so weak, so groggy. Y/n felt bad Hikarino had to protect her by making her brother lose all his memories.

"I think so," Y/n replied. "I'm your sister."

Shu glanced to the blonde besides him, trying to get an approval from his trusty colleague. "Yeah, she's your sister, you guys have the same last names!" Luca grinned.

"O-Oh.." Shu turned to his sister again. "I'm sorry,"

His voice broke Y/n's heart. She felt so guilty. Surely she would have to talk to Hikarino about this after.

Sonny noticed her change of behaviour and held her hand. He gave her a look of reassurance, telling her that everything will be alright.

"Y/n." Oliver called her out.

"Yes?"

"Would be kind to help your brother regain his memories? You are his only relative."

What?

"Uh, sure. Of course."

Sonny budged in the conversation. "If I may interrupt, I was planning to take Y/n to my home country to marry her."

Everyone in the room busted out talking.

"What the fuck?! You guys were engaged this whole fucking time?!"

"Mysta, please be nice.." Ike sighs.

"Congratulations, you two."

"Hell yeah, that's my kyoudai!"

"Ugh, about time." Uki crossed his arms. "When's our turn?" He asks his boyfriend, who got flushed by his question.

"Pog!"

"Who's.. marrying who?"

"It's not a big deal, my brother's marrying my bestie who cares."

All heads turned to Alban. "We do!" Everyone but Shu and Y/n says.

° • ~

"Welcome to my humble abode!" Sonny opens the main door to his house. It was a lot bigger and spacious than what Y/n had imagined.

"Woah." Shu gasped at the sight. Alban rolled his eyes at the sight of his best friend and his brother hugging and talking. "Ew guys, get a room."

"Finally someone who agrees with me!" Alban hugged his senior.

Shu was surprised by the sudden action yet he hugged the brunette back with a pat on his head too.

"Since we're all guys, Y/n is sleeping alone I assume." Shu motioned to Sonny.

"Um-"

° • ~

"I hate you."

"Now, why would you hate your own brother?"

Alban rolled to his side to face Sonny. "You know what you did."

"Little versions of me and Y/n wouldn't sound bad," Sonny teases.

Alban threw a pillow on him and rolled back to his original sleeping position. The two siblings were just talking about their favourite times they had in Japan and as expected as Sonny, he had to tell his brother that time.

The other pair of siblings however..

"So.. we don't have parents?"

"Not that I know of. You took care of me most of the time yet you never told me about them."

Shu gave his sister an apologetic look. "Sorry.. Maybe past me hid secrets too much."

Y/n hugged her older brother, she never hated him for what he did in the past, she believed he only did so to protect her. "Please don't be sorry." She then closed her eyes. "You're the best brother ever nii-chan."

"What did you just call me?"

Y/n parted from their hug. "Onii-chan..?"

Shu's eyes seemed to light up, he was smiling and a tint of pink could be seen on his cheeks. "I like that,"

However the girl narrowed her eyes. His eyes seemed to change colour when he acted differently than his usual self but she decided to shrug it off. "Alright, I'll be going to sleep now," she stood up from her seat. "Goodnight!"

She passed Alban on the hallway, the brunette's eyes seemed tired. "Tell him to stop thinking about kids.. I might ask if he's a pedophile."

"I am not!"

"I told you to not follow me when I talk with Y/n!"

"Y/n's my wife, I deserve to know what you two were talking about." Sonny huffed. "Honey, are you going to sleep with me?"

"Gross, have a room!!" Alban closed both of his ears in disgust. "I told you he only thinks of kids!"

"Hey hey, listen. If my wifey wants biological kids which she will birth to I will let her but I would never let her go through the pain if she doesn't want to."

Sonny then turned to Y/n. "You do want kids with me in the future.. right?"

Y/n yawned, her tiredness flooding in. "I'll think about it." She kissed Sonny's cheek and Alban's forehead. "Goodnight you two,"

Even when the girl was in the bedroom, voices of arguing between the two brothers could still be heard.

"Why did you get a kiss from her?!"

"I'm her best friend and future brother-in-law, so I deserved it no matter what!"

Ah, we've forgotten that the two loved Y/n so much, they fight for her love.

○ ● ○ ● ○

A/n: Just to be clear, Alban argues with Sonny because he wants his best friend's attention and Sonny to Alban because the reader is his future wife.

What a win-win!