XI

"Move in with me..?" Y/n repeated the words said.

"Yeah, move in with me! I know our wedding isn't finalised yet but uh.. wouldn't living under one roof be more efficient?"

Y/n pondered for a moment. She placed her phone on her desk and put the call in speaker mode. "I don't mind actually, it's just.. I'm worried about my brothers."

Sonny could be heard letting out an indescribable noise. "They're both old enough, babe. They'll be fine~"

Y/n smiled, shaking her head at his response. It has been more than a month of the two being engaged to each other. Sonny had been asking her non-stop to move in with him and the reasons were always hinted.

'Alban said he wants a gaming buddy. He's tired of waiting for you to come online.'

'You like the food I made, right? How about you just move in and you can have it without having to drive here all the time.'

'Y/n, I just fell off the stairs. Can you help me up in the future to prevent this?'

'I'm bored. I wouldn't have been bored if you moved in last week y'know-'

The girl sighed. How did they end up being together on the first place? That question always stuck to her head. No matter how badly she wants to get rid if the thought, it kept coming back.

"You know honey.. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have Sonny and Y/n juniors,"

Y/n's eyes widened, her cheeks flushed at his suggestion. "S-Sonny Brisko that caught me off guard! What the heck?!"

Sonny's laugh erupted throughout her room. Ah, just his laughter is enough for her, how did she get so lucky. "It was just a thought. Alban told me about it earlier,"

"Alban would make a great uncle.."

"See?! You are agreeing! Time, date, place?"

"Sonny!"

Two knocks on her door could be heard by both Y/n and Sonny. When it opened, the girl knew exactly who it was. "Hey y/n, I need you for something." Shu peeked from the door.

"Oh alright, what is it?"

"Hey Shu-senpai!"

Shu flinched, almost hitting his the back of his head on the door frame when he heard Sonny. "Oh gosh, hi Sonny- how long were you guys on call?"

"Almost four hours."

"Just move in with him at this point n/n.." Shu looked at his sister with a face that seemed like he wanted her out. "Wow, okay? I thought you loved me."

Shu shrugged. "I don't." He monotonously said. Y/n just rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, y/n can you change your outfit? We have a meeting with Oliver today." Y/n groaned.

Picking out her preferred clothes from the wardrobe, she picked up her phone and handed it to Shu. "Get out of my room. You can either end the call or continue it."

"What?! Hey- where are you guys going??"

Shu looked at Y/n in hopes she would answer him but his sister just smiled. "I guess you're entertaining Sonny, Shu! Good luck!" She pushes him out her room, closed the door and locked it.

Being the only sister in the family is fun.

° • ~

In fact it isn't.