XVII

Y/n felt the warmth of someone else, when she opened her eyes, she was met by someone's bare chest. Blushing so red, she looked up to the person who was sleeping besides her and she let's out a relieving sigh.

Her sigh woke up Sonny, his instinct was to pull her closer to him. "Good morning, honey." He mumbled in her hair. "Morning.." y/n replied back, trying her best not to overload from his morning voice.

There was a few moments of silence, y/n conducted that Sonny fell back to sleep again so she tried to escape his embrace which made him groan and finally opened his eyes. "Where are you going?"

Thinking of an excuse, she said the only one which will not make the blonde hesitate to let her go. "I need to pee,"

It worked!

Sonny loosened his grip, a sad frown displayed on his face. "Come back to me again, okay? It's too early.." Y/n answered with a hum, leaving the bedroom quietly as he falls back to sleep.

Slowly closing the door shut, y/n let's out a sigh when she successfully escaped the blonde. "How was your night?" Y/n flinched at the sudden voice.

It was Alban, holding a cup of beverage and his eyebags were visible. "My night? If you ask me, my eyebags can clearly tell you how it went."

Y/n blushed madly, getting what Alban was trying to say. "We were not that loud!"

Alban rolled his eyes, unhappy about her response. "Yeah right. I heard unholy things I wasn't supposed to," he sipped his drink.

Y/n's face reddened by every second he says a word. "Alban!"

"You did this to me, bestie!" He pointed at one of his eyebags. "Whatever. Uki, Fulgur and Yugo are coming over."

"Huh? Why?"

"If you want me to you the full story with no details left out, you're gonna have to wait for Sonny to wake up." The brunett then walks away to the living room, trying his best to fall asleep.

Y/n chases after him. "Do you have clothes I can borrow?"

"No." The brunette blantly answered his best friend.

Y/n groans. "You and I are the same size!" She tried to persuade him.

Tiredly, he looked up at her from his seat. "Exactly. Now leave me alone, I'm gonna nap a bit." Alban placed his cup onto the coffee table and laid on the couch.

"If you and my brother did something when I'm peacefully sleeping, I'm kicking you out." Y/n pouted, making her way to the kitchen to make herself a drink.

A faint cry could be heard getting louder and louder when the source came closer. "You said you'd come back to meee.." Sonny hugged his fiancé from behind.

"I got thirsty," Y/n kissed his cheek then continued to make her a hot drink.

"You know what I just realised, honey?" Sonny asked. "We're already living the married life, also got Alban as our son figure too!" He laughed.

Y/n choked on her own saliva, coughing violently after she heard the words coming out from his mouth. "D-Don't say that.." Sonny smiled gleefully, hugging her more as if she's a cuddly teddy bear. "You're so cute, wifey!" he exclaimed.

Alban was rolling on the couch in his sleep, Y/n closed Sonny's mouth to prevent him from making any more noises. "He's mad at us,"

Sonny gave her a confused look. "Why would he be mad at us?"

Y/n shrugged. "I don't know but go change, he said our friends are going to be here." She patted the officer, grabbing a rubber band to tie her hair up.

"Oh." Sonny knew exactly why Alban was mad at them now. "That's why." He pointed to her neck.

"What?"

"You have.. marks."

"What?!"

"I bit you when you were asleep,"

Y/n hit her fiancé, embarrassed she didn't know about her own neck. "D-Do you have a turtleneck shirt or something? I can't show Uki this, he's gonna tease us!"

"Pfft relax babe, Uki shows his neck a lot of times too y'know." The blonde tried to lighten the mood a bit but his fiancé was panicking.

Y/n walked to the living room, cleaning here and there with a reddened face. "Want me to help?" Sonny offered from the open kitchen. "You- just sit and be pretty!"

° • ~

"Hey Y/n," Uki hugged Y/n the moment the door opened.

Yugo lit up at the sight of Alban. "Hey!"

Fulgur nodded at Sonny in which he returns back.

Well that was a few minutes ago..

Currently Uki and Y/n are in the kitchen making lunch together as they gossip away about life and work, Yugo and Alban are playing games on the TV while Sonny and Fulgur just sat down on the couch.

They don't know what to talk about..

"When's the wedding, Sonny?" Fulgur asked out of nowhere.

"Ah.. we haven't been to that point yet.."

"Oh right, the stuff with Shu.."

Sonny nodded. He doesn't know what happened after she came over moreover, how does his fiancé feel with the whole ordeal?

"I say you just plan it. You don't have to worry about the others," Fulgur suggested. "I heard from Vox they're looking for her, they want to speak to her about her brother,"

"Have you realised that we're like two families bonding?" Fulgur changed the subject, noticing how his friend was uncomfortable with it. Sonny's eyes lit up, his friend has the same thought as he does! "Oh my god, I do realise that!"

The talked about how the two gamers were like their kids, uki and y/n as the wife and theirselves as the man of the family.

It was nice. To the blonde, they're like a family he had ever had before and he's grateful to have them in his life.

He's more grateful to Y/n. The person who showed him hope and love, the one he will be spending most of his life with.

He couldn't wait to officially tie the knot with her.