Accident

third person pov
becky entered the cab and left towards the airport. Time flies and things are actually over for both of them after going through so much.

freen pov
i woke up as i heard the door closed.
'did becky went out?' i thought to myself.
i came up from my bed and headed to the living room.
"Beck!" i called but no response. where did she go? i was about to go to the kitchen to get a drink when i saw a letter on the coffee table.
'no way....'
i immediately opened the letter and i see an entire essay.

hi freen. you probably wonder where did i go,but you don't have to know. i decided to leave and start a new life.thanks for everything. thanks for being there at my lowest,thanks for making me feel loved. i knew from the beginning that you would choose her as we have never had anything with each other. yet i still hold onto the rope that has been hurting me from the beginning,thinking that miracle might happen. at the end of the day,everything was fake and you indeed still chose her. like what you said,nothing was acknowledged,i was thinking too much i guess. i hope ure happy again.
~becky
'no beck..No..' my tears dropped down from my cheeks. i took my car keys and ran towards my garage.
'don't leave me becky...please' i cried as i ran. i start the engine and the only place and chance i have is
airport.

on the way to the airport
becky pov
i was on the on the way to the airport when i see
traffic jam everywhere and it starts to rain.
'ugh now how am i gonna make it to the airport on time' i got irritated as i thought about it.
"sir can you drive faster? im gonna be late." i see how the driver is being cautious but im going to be late so i told him in an annoyed tone. He sighed and did not have a choice but to drive faster.

Just when he's driving over the speed limit, a truck was coming in the way.
"BEEP!!" the driver in the truck horned and the taxi made a sharp brake but still did not stop the car on time.
"AHHH" SCREEECHHH!!!

unknown pov
???: "Ma'am they got into a car accident!!!"
???: " WHAT? KEEP HER ALIVE! SHE CANT BE DEAD DID YOU HEAR ME??? SEND HER TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!!"
???: "Ma'am its still a huge crowd..."
???: " I DONT CARE,I WANT YOU TO BRING HER TO ME ALIVE OR I WILL UNALIVE YOU DID YOU HEAR ME!!!"
???: "y-yes ma'am.."

freen pov
There is a traffic jam in front and i'm unable to surpass any drivers. i decided to turn and went for the shortcut but it wasn't any better. The jam was as bad as on the main road.
'UGHHH'
i look at my destination time.
"5minutes"
I immediately drove to the nearest carpark and i did the most outrageous decision. To run to the airport.
After i parked my car,i ran towards the airport direction.
'Please beck, dont just leave me like this... I hope i can find you..'
i quickly went to the board where they show the departure planes but i realised i don't even know where becky is going.
'no..no way...' i ran around the airport like a nuts,i still see no becky.
ring!ring!
i looked at the phone with anticipation.
'nam'
i picked up the phone.
"Freen!where are you now?!?i go find you now!" nam asked worriedly.
"p'nam...i lost her nam..." my eyes swelled up as i continue to talk.
"i can't afford to lose her anymore p'nam...please..."
"freen. Let her go already,she's suffering when she's with you do you know that? If you guys are fated,fate will bring yall back together." nam sighed through the phone.

third person pov
freen ended her call and silently cried at the airport for hours. She knew what she did would hurt becky but she make use becky's trust,thinking that whatever she do she would not leave. both of them knew what they were,but none of them admitted it. they crossed paths and met each other in such a unexpected situation,where both were hurt.yet, they just slide past one another like that,ended up both falling in love but leaving each other hurted. it was indeed right person wrong time.

THE END....?
just joking HAHAHA i will post another book since book 1 is supposed to be this way and there
will be another name for book 2. i will try my best to post so yes(can try to comment if im not posting after 2days) anyways thanks for reading book 1 i know im not very good in writing but i would try my best!!!

unknown pov
???: "how is she now??"
???: "ma'am i've already admitted her in a private hospital. No one will find out and we will transfer her to england hospital soon but..."
???: "but what? talk chris!"
Chris: "the surgery on her was successfully done but doctor told me there's a risk she would forget everything, basically amnesia and might now even get back her memories..."
???: "what?? chris i fucking told you i need her back in perfect piece."
Chris: "so what to do now ma'am."
???: "i will find another way to talk to her about it,but at least bring her back to me in perfect piece physically."
Chris: "yes ma'am."

author note:
guys remember i put matured content but i didn't write much about 18🔞 since i thought its better to put my main focus on the problem. do let me know if yall want book 2 to be🤭🤭a little spicy since book 2 will be longer.

END OF BOOK 1