Photoshoot

nam pov
"WHAT? why so fast? i thought you have a year?" i asked anxiously. So if freen's gonna marry nita in a month,how about becky?
"Her father rushed her into marriage. I need his funds right now. He's my only solution right now nam." freen looked at me sadly.
i sighed and asked "so what you're gonna do with becky now? i mean she gave you a chance. If you're not gonna do anything about yall, just end it with her. Stop hurting her freen, you're being selfish at this point." i seriously want to make freen end her relationship with becky. Even if im not close to becky,she's still a human with feelings after all. Freen doing this is just playing with her feelings.
"nam just give me some time alright? i can't face becky now you know that. Just give me time to actually explain to her and...break up." Freen looked down sadly.
I know it's probably hard for her but she have to do it.
"let me know once you did it and don't regret your decisions." i told her coldly and left.
i can't believe she actually chose nita over becky. But at the same time she did this to save her company,so what can i say?
i left with disappointment while freen just stood there.

at the house
becky pov
Its the morning again. i woke up and drag my feet.
'oh gosh my eyes' i guess i cried too much that my eyes are already strained early in the morning. Checking the time,i quickened my pace and prepare myself to work. Guess the war begins now. I hope i don't see anything 'special' today again. i decided to just act like we don't know each other the whole day today. Hope it goes well.
ding!

in the afternoon
freen's pov
Nita and i planned to choose our wedding outfit today. Until now me and becky haven't talk to each other,not even a text. Becky followed me and nita to test out the wedding dress since its her job to tag around me.
"babe do i look good?" nita came out of the fitting room looking gorgeous. If it was the old me i would have been so happy. But i'm hurting right now. i feel hurt looking at becky's ice cold face. I know she's still mad at me but i can't face her right now.
"of course." i went to nita and smile slightly. i then lean in to give her a kiss on the lips. i can tell from afar that becky is rolling her eyes.
"Hi ms sarocha if there's no problem here for me i will be waiting for you outside the shop." becky said coldly,not even taking glances on me. she left the shop before i even give her the permission.
"what wrong with your PA freen? just fire her already." Nita frowned at becky's attitude.
"NO! i- i mean its fine i think she's having some problems right now. she's not usually like this don't worry." i calm nita down and sighed looking out at the shop. i just see becky waiting outside there for us.
i'm really sorry becky...

becky pov
nam texted me in the morning:
ding!
Becky you probably just woke up. i hope you can be prepared of what freen will tell you. i fee that she should tell you yourself but at the same time i want you to be mentally prepared. Anyways anything you can always text me.
~nam
i've no idea whats going on but my entire mood went down today ever since i read the text. And till now freen hasn't talk about our issue to
me. What literally happen the day she left to nita's office?

"Beck,we are done, lets go." Freen called me as i zoned out. i quietly follow behind their back.
"Babe can't believe we are actually getting married next month!!" nita excitedly said,hyping up the silence between us.
'what???next month??' i stopped walking.
"nita! aish nevermind. i'm glad you're happy." freen replied nita.
'what do you mean next month??? i thought its next year??'
i act like i heard nothing and started walking again.I can see Freen stealing glances of me while we were walking.
The more i think about it,the angrier i get.i then decided to initiate through text.
ding!
'Lets talk later.'

Freen's pov
ding!
'Lets talk later.'
i read it but didn't reply. The whole car trip was silence. I guess nita finally read the atmosphere.
After i send nita back home,left with me,becky and that silently loud atmosphere. I drove back to our house since its already late instead of going back to the office. The whole trip none of us talked. After i parked the car,i hurriedly went out and quickened my pace home.
"Are we not gonna talk about it now?"
oh no...
author note:
guys recently freenbeck been getting alot of hate so please report those account(whether its insta,tiktok or twitter) it hurts seeing them getting hurt. please remain peace and dont be toxic like those fans
and also recently im q drained by school and work so just give me sometime i will definitely update once every 2 days
anyway thank you for reading and please vote!