Pace

third person pov
"are you feeling better now beck?" nam asked.
"mm" becky replied nam softly
"you have my number right? text me if there's anything wrong alright? i will always be here for you." nam looked at her puffy eyes worriedly.
After becky sent nam off,she went back to her bedroom and lie on the bed.

becky pov
'i hope choosing you wasn't the wrong choice'
i thought to myself. I knew it's impossible for freen to just drop nita but a part of me is still praying for that.Tears were just dropping unconsciously at this point. i ended up crying myself to sleep.

nam pov
freen's way of solving issues is just making me mad. i eventually sent freen a text once i left their house.
'meet me tomorrow in the morning. i will find you at your office.'
i hope things go well.

FF
at nita's office
freen pov
i slammed the door opened as soon as i get to nita's office as i wasn't in the mood.
"what do you want nita? you know im not in the mood today." i asked in a irritated tone.
"not calling me babe anymore? i see..." nita look at me disappointed.
i take a deep breath in before i talked again.
"babe..you know im just not in the mood today. so what do you want to tell me so urgently?" i asked her anxiously since she was very serious in the call.
"its about our marriage."
"what about that?"
"we will have to get married by next month. my dad have already planned the date so we just need to go for the photoshoots already."
"..."
"..."

i couldn't process what nita told me.
"i- i thought we have a year..?why so sudden?" i asked nita.
"my dad believes that we don't need so long to prepare for the wedding. And you know i can't go against him. He thinks that we've been dragging the wedding since i fell and now its time..."
"...and if you are willing to move forward the wedding dates,our company will be having another collaboration to bring up your company's shares again." nita continued.
All i did was i looked at her. i don't know what to do now. Problems are just stacking above one another. I'm unable to solve any one of them either.
"So do it or not babe?" nita waved her hand in front of me while i zoned out.
After thinking for a while,i really can't just lead my company to bankruptcy. My family still has no clue about the company's issue.
"i-i will do it. Just send me the dates of the wedding photoshoots." i replied nita.
'Sorry becky..' i frowned at the thought.
So how am i gonna face her now? What are we right now? How am i gonna still keep her now that the wedding is in one month.

ding!
'meet me tomorrow in the morning. i will find you at your office.'
~nam
i sighed. Now i can't even face nam how am i gonna face becky?
'Should i tell nam?' i thought about confessing it to nam about my wedding.
I decided to put becky's issue aside first and handle my company and nita's issue first. I hope things get better.

The whole night i didn't even go home. I'm to afraid to face becky. What am i supposed to tell her if i see her at home? i lay on the sofa and slowly fell asleep while thinking about all the problems i have right now.

The next morning
freen pov
"FREEN WAKE UP!!" i heard someone shouted into my ears. i slowly opened my eyes and i see nam.
"WTF NAM GO AWAY!" i pushed her,making her fall onto the ground.
"HOLY SHIT YOU SCARE ME" i looked at her panicking.
"awww" nam whined while rubbing her ass.
"s-serve you right. who ask you to scare me." i stood up for myself.
"hello? i literally texted you yesterday about meeting you today morning. how is this my fault?" she frowned while she continue to rub her ass,exaggerating that it hurts.
"o-oh yea i forget. whatever. anyways why did you want to meet me today."i asked her.
she suddenly looked at me seriously and sit on the sofa.
"well,today i came to talk about becky and nita. That day you were drunk you confessed lots of things. So how is it? Have you broke your engagement with nita?" nam looked at me seriously.
"i..."i hesitated to tell nam about the marriage being moved forward.
"freen you gotta tell me so that i can help you. If you're not gonna do anything about it,things are just gonna hurt both you and becky." nam looked at me worriedly.
i looked at her and frowned. i took a deep breath and said
"me and nita's wedding will be held next month." i sighed.
i guess i've already decided on what i should do...
To be continued...

author note:
thanks for all of yall support!!i will try to write as much as possible. thank you for reading and please vote!!!🙏🙏🙏