Cleared

freen pov
after thinking about it for hours,i've decided on what reply i should give becky. im starting to get worried because its been 2 hours since she left the house and its raining heavily outside.
"creeek" the door slightly opened and i see a fully drenched becky.i quickly went up to hug her,not caring whether i will get wet or not.
"f-freen please leave me alone,i dont wa-" she's talking but i cut her off and kissed her passionately. she didn't respond at first but slowly responded to my kiss. i pulled away the kiss and said "you know how worried i was??? you've been out for almost two hours!!"

becky pov
she suddenly kissed me. i did not want to respond at first but i couldn't resist it and i responded to her kiss. she pulled it away and said
"you know how worried i was??? you've been out for almost two hours!!"
i can see how worried she was because she look like she's gonna cry.
"no i- i was jus-" i am about to explain to her when she put her forehead against my forehead. "don't talk" she speak softly and closed her eyes. i closed my eyes as well because i just want to enjoy this moment we have together.
"could you give me some time? to... you know..like you. as in,i- i cant bear the fact that ure ignoring me. i- i don't know,i want your attention,i don't want you to leave me,i d-" i cut her off by giving her a kiss. she was shocked at first but also responded afterwards.
"i will wait for you" i replied to her after pulling away from the kiss. she lean her forehead on mine.
"thank you." she mumbled.

FF
we dried up ourselves with towels and changed,preparing to go sleep. i was about to lie on my bed when i heard a knock on my door.
"come in!" i shouted and the door opened. i saw freen holding her pillow in her pyjamas and asked shyly "c-can i sleep with you..?"

freen pov
after we are done drying up,we went to our individual room but i've a bold idea. i knocked on her room and i heard her shouted "come in!" so i entered the room. i inhale my breath and asked "c-can i sleep with you..?" i don't know why i wanted to sleep with her but i know i can't see her leaving me anymore. after becky heard what i said,she was surprised at first but smile and tapped the bed,signalling me to go onto the bed with her. i excitedly put my pillow and climb on the bed.

becky pov
freen's request surprised me but i smiled and signal her to come over. im happy about it because this is the first time she initiated to do something intimate. she look like a kid,happily jumped on the bed and lie on it. i off the lights and turned my back towards freen ready to sleep, a pair of hand wrapped around me behind my back.
"lets sleep like this"she said softly
my heart was beating so loudly that she chuckled and teased me "are you nervous"
'YES I AM' i screamed in my mind but i did jot reply to freen's comment. i'm trying so hard to fall asleep but i can't,i can't believe we are cuddling in a bed now. i hope that time stops at this moment as i might not be able to make experience this ever again.
"becky right now you've no job right? come be my PA" she continued after teasing me.
"i need someone to be by my side all the time.."
"isn't tim you-"
"it's different. come be my PA,please?" she asked me in a soft tone.
im not sure why she need another personal assistant but i had no other choice but to accept it,knowing the attitude of her.
"start work tomorrow then. we will go together." she told me and i just agree to whatever she say.

FF
freen pov
after that night, i have more interaction with becky and i have never regret putting becky as my personal assistant. Asking her to be my personal assistant is just an excuse to keep her by my side hehe. Recently i'm very attached to her,we are always sleeping together in her room and im more than happy about it. so today,i've decided to bring her to a place that she will like. i know she liked it since its her wallpaper.
'i will fetch you to somewhere later,be prepared.'
i texted her,and get ready to fetch her
ding!
a notification popped out of my phone
'okie (:'
'cute' i thought. does this count as its our first...date..?whatever!
i quickly tidy up my desk and took my car keys.

at home
becky pov
freen asked me out today and its an off day for me so i am curious where she's gonna bring me since it should not be involving work. i wore casual clothes as i was too lazy to dress up and i pack my things,ready to be fetched by freen.
ding!
'i've arrived'
a notification popped out of my phone and its from freen. i took my sling bag and went out of the house. when i saw freen in her work clothes,my heart beating so fast seeing her in those outfits
'holy shit,how did i not realise she look so good with her work clothes'
i gulped at the thought of that.
"happy with your view?" freen smirk at me while saying it. i can feel my cheeks reddened and im blushing so hard.
"le- lessgo.." i stuttered and quickly went into the car without looking back. i heard giggling from freen but i ignore it because i was too shy to look at her.

FF
at the beach
freen's pov
i took becky to the beach as i knew she would love the scenery,and since it was around the evening,there will be sunset and we will be able to capture beautiful pictures of the sun.
"Omg! we are at the beach yayyyy!!! woohoo!!!" i heard becky screamed like a kid. i couldn't help but to smile at the fact that she's so happy. i don't know why but whenever i see her happy,my mood instantly livened up and all my worries fly away. i immediately went to park my car and we went for a walk at the beach. she took many photos of the scenery,but when she's taking me,i quickly cover the camera.
"just one please"
'not those pleasing eyes' i thought to myself and i couldn't resist my cuteness but to give in to her.
she took plenty photos of me even after so long and i got irritated
"stop taking already,i hate taking pictures." i tried to stop her but she still continuously took photos of me.
"ugh stop it already" i said in an irritated tone. "or at least come over here and take with me ." i instruct her to come over so we could take a selfie together.she followed what i did and i pull her waist closer to me. i can see how shocked she looked so i said
"its- its for you know? t- to show my pa- parents,make it look real. yes." this was nothing but another excuse from me and i can see she's laughing at the lame excuse i gave her but i couldn't care less. i wanted our first picture together to look good...
after we took those pictures,we went to eat near the beach and enjoyed our night together. it was really a wonderful day,with wonderful people.

FF
Becky pov
after eating,freen drove us back home and when we were about to enter the house, freen's phone rang.
ring ring ring
freen answered the call and not long after, she quickly end the call and say "becky you go back first i've something import to handle at work."
"what happened?" i asked since she sounded so serious.
"i will let you know once i settled it,please go back first." she drove and left after she demanded me to stay home. seeing her expression, im really worried about her...

author note: hi sorry for updating only 1 short chapter per day because i've school and work,so sorry for updating slow😓