She Is Back

in the morning
freen pov
i was still cuddling becky when my phone rang.
tim
i answered the phone call
"what is it?" i asked tim.
"ma'am your company is going through a crisis,might end up bankruptcy. you need to come back to solve the problems as employees are freaking out,some of them have already send their resignation letter." tim told me on the phone call worriedly. it has only been less than 12 hours and our company stocks are going down. i didn't want to just leave becky alone after you know..what we have done.
"i will go down to the company now." i end the phone call. i look at becky and kissed her forehead. i left immediately to the company and solve the problem.

FF
at the company
freen pov
"ma'am,some shareholders are trying to withdraw their shares from us and terminate our contract." tim explained to me.
"why is that so?" i asked as calmly as possible before i actually burst.
"the competitor company are paying them better than us and now with the disadvantage of not having to sign the deal of 100million,they are siding the competitor company and employees are also tempted to join them." tim said
'these unloyal bitches' i thought.
"is there any ways to do now???"
"unless we find a collaboration from a company,we will have to announce bankruptcy." tim looked at me with those fearful eyes.
"thats literally impossible!!! TIM GO FIND ANOTHER WAY FASTER!!!"
"yes ma'am" he left the room.
'ugh headache' i sighed and thought about my company's problem right now.
suddenly,one of the employee knocked on the door.
"WHAT AGAIN?!?" i shouted at her as i wasn't in the mood.
"ma'am someone wants to talk to you about company collaboration."
"bring them in"
'who could this be? thats so sudden? if im not wrong,the only thing the public know right now is we lost the deal to competitor company, how could someone coincidentally ask to collab with our company at such a tight time?' i questioned myself when i saw the lady walking in together with my employee.
"..."
"n- nita...?is that you...?"i quickly stood up and went to her.
"w-where did you go?? you know how worried i was???" my voice cracked while im still holding her arms. she looked at me and say
"freen,sorry i was late..i will explain to you everything. i came back for you,for us.." she explained to me while we went to the sofa and sit down.

FLASHBACK
freen and nita were arguing in the car.
"unlocked the door" nita said coldly
"no..what? you're not jumping off the car like this???its dangerous"
"then stop the car!"
freen did not have a choice but to stop the car at the side of the lane near a slope since they were on the way to their vacation. nita got down and looked at freen.
"why can't you just explain to me whats going on between you and her??? are you cheating on m-me?" nita shouted and cracked her voice stating the obvious.
"n- no im not,its not what you think babe. it was just a mistake" the more freen explained,the more misunderstanding go on between her and nita.
"h- HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME FREEN??? THE FACT I HAVE TO FIND OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR TRIP TO OUR VACATION!! FREEN EXPLAIN!!!" nita vigorously shaked freen's body,waiting for freen to make a sound.
"NITA,CALM DOWN AND STOP!" freen pushed her to get off her grip,cause nita to move a few steps back. nita accidentally stepped at the side of the slope,causing her to fall.
"ahhhhh!!!" nita fell down the slopes,left her hands gripping hard to the ground.
"NITA!" freen shouted and went to nita. she tried to lift nita up but she did not have enough strength to pull her up.
"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP PLEASE..! ANYONE??" Freen shouted for help but there was no response,instead it gotten worse that freen is sliding down together with nita.
"f-freen let go of me right now.." nita lowered her voice.
"n-no wha-? i cant just let you fall. you need to come up nita!!! "
"no...you're sliding down already,please just let me go"
"no i won't let go,if we go down then we go down together" freen started crying as tears drip down to the ground.
"freen...just know that i love you...i know you didn't do anything,i just wanted you to at least explain to me what's going between you and her,but its okay,i know it was just a mistake...again i love you..."nita used her another hand to push freen's hand away.
"no...NO NITA! please don't let go please,we fight at home ok?not here please,come back with me.." freen still trying her best to not let go of nita's hand,but gravity still won. freen's hand slipped away from nita's one,causing nita to fall off the cliff. while she fell into the sea,she mouthed 'i love you' to freen. and freen just witness everything,the love of her life just fall off like this. even after 5months freen still blamed herself about nita. there was no news of her ever since that day. investigation team tried to find her nearby the slopes but there was no news at all. everyone hence decided to give up and announce nita dead except for freen.
EOB

at the office
third person pov
"when i fell off the cliff,i fell into the sea and hit my head on the ground,causing me to fall into a coma. thankfully,my body floated towards a nearby village and the villagers were kind enough to send me to the nearest village hospital. i fell into a coma for about 1month and i woke up,then i went through medication and stayed in the hospital to make sure i wont have sequelae of concussion. and after i recover i straight away came to find you." nita explained everything to freen while freen stayed quiet.

freen immediately went for a hug and started sobbing. "y- you know i missed you so much.." freen tugged into her chest as nita comfort her.
"shhh im back right..stop crying.." nita hugged back and pacify her.
"t- then how do you even come back?"freen hiccup while asking nita questions. nita chuckled and looked at her
"did you forget im rich? i could just call my secretary for private jet back to Thailand. hahaha you so cute babe." she laughed at freen while freen pouted at her.
"soo..are we good now babe? or are you seeinf anyone now?i mean i know im only gone for 5months but you know?" nita said in a sad tone.

freen pov
"soo..are we good now babe? or are you seeinf anyone now?i mean i know im only gone for 5months but you know?" nita said in a sad tone.
'f*ck how am i supposed to tell her about becky. nevermind,she's back i will try hide from her first' i thought to myself. then she
"not really. i was still very upset about us and i blame myself about it. im happy that you're back." i told her in a guilty tone. i am happy she's back right now but i don't know why it felt abit off...
"babe..why did you wanna invest into my company?i mean im going bankrupt now,its almost impossible to turn the tables" i asked nita since she is my life saviour.
"i trust you babe,i know you can turn this whole situation well as long as you are financially stable. and my family is willing to invest 100million to your company but with one condition." nita told me in a serious tone.
"we need to be married. my parents would only agree to fund this huge sum if you are part of my family. its not that hard right?we are still in love after all." she then explained it in a calm tone.
"once agreed,we will head to sarocha family and talk about marriage,is that okay with you babe? i mean having a marriage would make me feel safer with you after what we have go through." nita held my hands while she speaks.
'm-marriage..? what about her...' i thought to myself. becky has been in my mind ever since i saw nita enter my office. i have to priorities my company over her(definitely) but something in my heart told me to reject it.
"so babe you will have roughly one year to prepare, you okay with it?babe? babe?" nita snapped her fingers in front of me trying to get my attention. i came back to my senses and agreed to her.
"a- ahh yes of course." i chose to priorities my company first since this is a critical situation now. at least i still have one year right? it was fake anyways..i thought to myself. hopefully things between me and her will get sort out soon.
"okayy babe i will let my parents know about it!!" nita said happily while she hugged me tightly. is this even the right choice? even though i notice this whole time i don't feel the same as before,but guilt is eating me up and she could save my company. i really hope this is the right choice.

author note:
Thank you so much for reading. i think there's some part i messed up and i have to change the plot so just give me some time to upload. i will upload as fast as i can. pls vote thank you!