"BLINDED" BY LOVE

"That shit is painful af!"
"Really!"
"Stop!"

Nekesa leans forward,clumps her palms together and shakes her head.
"It's like knives cutting your flesh at first."

Okay according to how  I know you Nekesa,you exaggerate things honey.Then how come sex is so hyped?

"It all started when we were at the restaurant.
I knew that's the only plan ,to eat,drink and return to get some sleep.Not in his watch though.
We ordered pizza,the buy one get one free...yeah and also  for me..."

"Let me guess, chicken for you"I interrupted her.
"Siwezilet down walunje!Ofcourse."<I can't let down luhyas(A tribe in kenya)

So he got the hawaaian pizza me I don't know how people eat that stuff,it's not palatable at all!Afadhali angenunua tu kuku full.<he should have bought full chicken.>
I completely agree with Nekesa,like what is there to love about pineapples in pizza!I I highly prefer chicken periperi.

So we ate to our satisfaction,drank some sodas ofcourse mine was fanta passion.Fanta orange is just ya wagonjwa.<it's for sick people>"

Girl same.

"We went to an air BnB afterwards because I was dead tired ushaikula ukachoka.<have you ever eaten and got tired>

"Nekesa we know you.Food gives us energy but for you,it gives you energy to sleep."Cathy mocks her.

"Ai bora kushiba.Satisfaction is key guys! So at the Air BnB ,guys the room is AMAZING! It  literally had everything and it was just 8k"

"Just 8k! Ati just! Girl hizo vitu huwaga ata za 1500 and its beautiful.You didn't tell us you have a mubaba<Irregular for sponsor>Cathy sprang up with surprise.

"That 8k ningepewa ,imagine mtumba ngapi ningenunua..<If I was given that 8 thousand shillings imagine the number of thrifted clothes I'd buy.>I looked at Nekesa as she burst out laughing.

"As if that wasn't enough,on the bed,a bouquet of like 24 roses,a box of Ferrero rocher and some expensive looking wine.Guys I felt like I was on top of the world! No one has ever done that to me.Character development has always been my portion."

Then there's me with a bed full of books ,pens and my unfolded clothes from the hanging line.

"Heeeh!How romantic.The only flower I've ever been given is that yellow one that grows on fences.In primary when we're playing cha baba na mama<a kids game in kenya>where I was the bride.Roses tunaionea kwa TV.<we only see roses on television.> I lament .

"Now for me this was so overwhelming like wah I was in love! I jump to hug him and all.You know the danger! You knowww the danger!You know where the danger is!

We burst out laughing.

"I tell him I'm going to shower first cause I was really sweaty so si I enter into the bathroom,hot shower and all.I can't help to imagine how blessed I am so I start singing."

"Nekesa ulipeleka ukienyeji huko ati start singing"

"Nooo I was happy surely thennn! I feel some touch on my waist."

"Heeeeh! You know where the danger issss!"

"We knowww we know!

"I let out a squeal and looked behind.He is there  completely in his birthday suit and his abs are well defined.His beard is soaking up the hot water ,running down the strands and onto my chest.He's taller so he looks down on me with a look that fixes me to his face.A thirsty look.A hungry look.He wants to conquer me.