ᴍᴏʀs ᴍɪʜɪ ʟᴜᴄʀᴜᴍ

[༄༄༄]

𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 V

✰✰✰

Nahida is like a forest.

Rays of sunlight seeping through the leaves, shining upon the everegreen grass and wildflowers down below. Birds sing upon gentle yet firm branches of trees, animals come to peacefully drink by the river with no fear. Gentle breezes sift through your hair, welcoming you as serenity fills the comfortingly warm spring air.

W/n is like a river.

It seems to have a particular destination, but it flows and flows endlessly, searching for a place to end up in. Colourless, aimless. When you first dip your legs in, it feels as if dunking yourself into a pool of ice. Many people avoid it due to that reason. But if you stay long enough, the temperature does not matter, and the refreshing flow of water soothes your muscles.

I am... I don't know. A blank page of paper?

Ever since Nahida found me, everything and every day passing by feels like a blur of mundane events. Going walks around the city and chatting with the goddess, venturing out into the forests with W/n glaring at me each time I wander off. I'm not complaining of what I'm living in right now. But it seems like something is missing. I don't I crave a life changing adventure of friendship and magic like main characters in fiction books (light novels from Inazuma are very interesting to read), but it just... I don't know how to put it to words. Like a puzzle with half of the pieces jumbled up on the side, or a a notebook with random pages torn out. It's not pleasant.

Although, I'm beginning to remember more things. The laws of Teyvat, the e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ seven nations and their areas, but visions are an unfamiliar topic, no matter how much I scower through my memory. Palm sized coloured orbs that give the user power almost akin to a god. Not too sure, but sounds too good to be free to me.

Apparently they are only given to a small number of people who are deemed to have a great ambition towards something to the point they were recognized by the divine themselves. But no matter how many times I try to feel fascinated by it (like all the other people gasping and gazing at them), all I can feel is a chill down my spine whenever I look at the round ornaments. Like I was staring into someone's eyes as they stare at me, unblinking. Well, maybe that's why they're called a vision in the first place.

W/n has an anemo vision. It's interesting to watch him fight monsters and sometimes even fly up using it. Nilou, a dancer who sometimes performs by bazaar theatres, has a hydro vision. Her moves infused with elegant waves of water makes her movements look graceful. I concluded that visions make people stronger, and helps in everyday life. I'm pretty sure I've seen a person (or were they? They had black fox-like ears on their head, I don't know for sure) with a dendro vision use it to make vines that climbed up a tree and grabbed a fruit hanging from a taller area.