Omnicide 3.0

Fatal Emperor, after a bumpy ride back to his universe, eventually made it back safe and sound.

"Keep struggling, mortal blue rat. But the end of all things is coming, and there's nothing you or your little rat friends can do about it." Fatal said.

He lands on the planet he made his home base after taking over the universe. Sonic was fighting back so persistently that he couldn't even stand.

But being forced to crawl wasn't gonna stop him.

"My Copies! Come help your creator! Put me on the throne!" Fatal commanded while simultaneously fighting off Sonic mentally.

"Thankfully none of the code outside of my body was affected by that Freak." Fatal said.

As he was being carried to his throne by his copies, Sonic began communicating with him.

"You body snatching jerk! What are you planning?!"

"Putting you back in your place, blue rat. You're gonna witness something incredible. I will eat all of the code my copies gathered while I was gone."

He's placed on his throne, and multiple black cords are plugged in all over his body. Three in his back, forehead, and all of his arms, and his legs.

"No, no!" Sonic said.

"Yes. In just a few days, everything will come together." Fatal said.

"Come, my copies! Bring me everything you've gathered, and more!" Fatal shouted. "In the meantime, why don't we settle this feud once and for all... Personally."

His body slumps, turning completely gray. The black cords in his body began fueling his body with an insurmountable amount of code.

A timer appeared above him.

40D:04H:40M.

It slowly ticked down. Something massive was coming.

-In a Human Universe, Game 1-

"Hey, Mario... What are those things?!" Peach asked, her voice slowly delving into a panic.

Hordes of Fatal copies swarmed the Mushroom Kingdom, turning everyone and everything into Code.

Once they turned something into code, they'd leave through a massive glitching hole in the sky. But the leaving copies were swiftly replaced.

An army was approaching Peach's location. Determined to protect his princess, he leaped into action.

He jumped out of the castle and struck the Fatal copy. But it was completely ineffective. The copies then swarmed Mario and viciously corrupted him and took him away.

The rest of the world didn't take too long to fall after that.

-Game 2-

A pink creature named Kirby was fighting off the Fatal Copies with the help of King Dedede and Meta Knight.

They were doing surprisingly well.

"They just keep coming, Kirby!" Dedede said, smashing a Fatal copy into coded bits.

Realizing that just beating them all up wouldn't do the trick, Kirby came up with a different idea.

He begins inhaling all of the Fatal Copies, managing to save a few people from turning into Fatal Emperor's food.

But it quickly goes wrong. Kirby stops inhaling as he was turned into code himself, releasing every Fatal copy he just absorbed.

Even his weird bottomless body couldn't handle eating them.