Onset on Zakuul

The next morning you get up and stare at the Beska sword for a moment. The blade was black and so was most of the rest. It only had one edge, but it felt like it could even cut through a Lightsabre. It was raining outside, still you had to get up because your commlink was ringing.

"Lord (S/N)?" a male voice asks.

"Did you expect someone else?" you answer annoyed.

"Please excuse me, my Lord. The Crimson Company will arrive shortly in the main hangar."

"I am on my way."

Quickly you throw on your black robe and red mask and head out. It didn't take you long to reach the hangar on foot, and while you were waiting you looked at your people working. Everyone who crossed your path stopped for a second to bow down to you, but not because you ordered them to do so. They did it because they respected you for what you did for them. After a few minutes you see the main gate opening and eleven men in complete black armour walking towards you through the heavy rain.

"Lord (S/N)!" commander Leo yells and all  men instantly fell on their knees

"Rise soldiers." you order, "I will now give you a short briefing. Tomorrow, you will accompany me to a planet in the unknown regions with the name Zakuul. We investigate the surface. In addition, all of you will be given a Vibroblade. Fight with them as I taught you to."

You wave at some workers, and they bring a few boxes over, inside there are the Swords for the Crimson Company. You take one out and hand it to commander Leo.

"These are for you."

Calmly the commander stretches out his hand and takes the sword

"Thank you, my Lord." he replies.

"Departure is tomorrow at zero eight. That's all."

After your briefing everyone scatters and went to their Quarters. You feel someone sneaking up behind you, but at first don't react to it. The instant a hand tries to touch your face from behind you grab it with your lightning-fast reflexes and throw your attacker over your shoulder. After your action you realize that it was Bo who tried to catch you by surprise.