Revenge

Dom's POV

I had just pulled up at the house when I heard Jazmine's voice come over the radio again. "If I don't make it back take care of Monterro for me. I love you guys." She said and I could hear the defiance in her voice even as I heard the sirens closing in.

"Damn it Jazmine, don't do whatever you're thinking about doing. Jazmine, answer me damn it." I yelled through the handheld. I was still trying to get through to her when Leon walked up to me.

"Dom, she isn't going to answer. I had the police scanner on as well. There was just a report of a Purple Corvette going over a cliff. It exploded on impact." He said before backing away from me.

"Chain him up, we'll figure out what to do with him when Hobbs gets back."

"Dom, Damn it Dom where are you going?" Mia yelled coming over to my car.

"I'm going to get Jazmine." I said before putting the car in first and leaving the garage again.

I drove back to the meeting sight, and saw the obvious tracks from Jazmine's Corvette and started to follow them, when I found the spot she went over I started to look for a way down to her car and eventually found a road that wound its way to the bottom of the drop. I walked over to the wreckage and that's when I saw a few drops of blood leading away from the wreck. I followed them over to a small cave and when I looked inside I saw Jazmine laying inside it.

I shook her a couple times, but she didn't wake up so I slowly pulled her out of the cave. I checked her pulse as soon as she was out to find her pulse beating strong under my fingers. I picked her up to put her in the car when she finally spoke up.

"Dom?" She whispered looking up at me. "Me and Mercy went for one last ride. It was fun, until we ran out of road."

"I bet it was, but don't you ever do that to me again." I said placing her down in the passenger seat of my car, thinking she hit her head a little too hard.

"She was so weird, even dead she was worried about wearing her seatbelt." She said with a small frown. Her saying that brought a small frown to my face as well, and I walked back over to the wreckage that was the Corvette. Upon closer inspection I realized that the passenger seat seatbelt was indeed buckled up. Shaking my head I walked back over to the charger and got in the driver seat to take her back to the garage. Glancing over at her I realized that she had passed out before I made it back to the car.

When I got back to the garage Hobbs was already waiting with the rest of the crew. I got out of the car and walked to the passenger side to get Jazmine out. Mia started to cry as soon as she saw Jazmine's limp body in my arms and took off before I could explain that she was just asleep. I laid her out on one of the couches before turning to look at the others. "Looks to me like she was planning for something like this long before we showed up." I said looking over the crowd.

"What do you mean by that?" Hobbs asked watching her until he noticed that she was breathing and then he turned to look at me.