Guns and Cars

By the time I woke up the next morning I was alone again. Walking out to the main room I saw everyone sitting around chatting and figured it would be a good idea to go let Monterro out. "You can come out and join the living now." I called out to Monterro as I opened the door. He made his way out the door and we walked in silence back to the living room. When we arrived Hobbs was waiting in the living room. "Hey Hobbs." I called raising my hand to wave at him, and he gave me a nod in response.

"Alright, so what's the issue here?" Hobbs asked looking around the room.

"Jared's gang is the issue. Turns out they realized I wasn't on the plane. The reason you're here however is to tell me why the hell he's here." I said pointing to Agent Monterro. "And to tell me what he has to do with Jared's gang."

"He's here because he was undercover with the Black Scorpions for a while. That's the name of Jared's old gang. He knows more about them than anyone else on the squad." Hobbs said crossing his arms.

"When did he leave? I want a date." I said, and watched Monterro start to inch away from me.

"It was the 26th of last month. Why? What's that got to do with anything?" Hobbs asked looking back and forth between me and Monterro who was now on the other side of the room.

"You'd be smart to stop lying to me Monterro. Why is it you waited almost three weeks? Why did you see the need to lie to me about it?" I asked and then walked out of the room before he could answer.

I walked back into the computer room and started to pull up layouts of the current hideout of the Black Scorpions. About twenty minutes later the crew started to trickle into the room. Once everyone was in the room I stood up from the computer that I had been working on. "Monterro, since you were so close to the gang I want to know everything you know about them, even the most insignificant detail. Start with him." I said pointing to the guy on the far left.

"Ian Grahm, age 35, been in the gang since he was sixteen. Doesn't really socialize with others in the gang. Prefers fist fights to gun fights. Has a tattoo of a scorpion on his right shoulder. Drives a 2008 Alfa Romeo 8c competizione. He's one of the people that newbies to the gang have to answer to." Monterro said before moving on to the next gang member. This continued on to each gang member until he had given up information on each one.

"Any members missing?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Not that I can tell."

"Any ideas Hobbs? Mass Amnesia has already been shot down." I asked looking over at him.

"Wanna do things the way we normally do, Dom?" Hobbs asked looking over at Dom.

"You know it." Dom said.

"Just tell me what we need." I said looking between the two with a small smile on my face.

"Lots of guns." Hobbs said.

"And fast cars." Dom finished.

"Trust me we got the cars, and I know where to get the guns." I replied.

"If you're talking about the cars out there I wouldn't exactly call them fast. They all still have factory engines." Jesse said looking at me with a raised brow.

"Don't worry Jesse, those aren't the cars I was talking about." I said walking over to an elevator at the back of the room, after pushing a few buttons the door opened. "Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone get in." I said while pulling my phone out of my pocket. I dialed the number of the person who worked at Jim's with me. While the phone was ringing I pushed a few buttons to take us down about three floors where there were about fifty different tricked out cars.