Crush

Read the prequel Best Ever on jaeebreezy 's page in her book What's Your Fantasy?

Like every morning, Bronwyn and Logan were seated at their kitchen table drinking coffee, scrolling through their socials, talking about the day ahead

Like every morning, Bronwyn and Logan were seated at their kitchen table drinking coffee, scrolling through their socials, talking about the day ahead. This was their moment of quiet before the hustle and bustle of the day.

Bronwyn had sales and marketing meetings at the winery. Logan had a symposium coming up that he would spend the day preparing for. Then they would end the week at a car meet or club to unwind.

"Just fucking fine for no reason!" Bronwyn says looking at her phone. When she realizes her thoughts were spoken out loud she freezes hoping Logan didn't hear her.

Without lifting his head from his phone he looks up at her with a furrowed brow. "What'd you just say?"

She doesn't respond.

He reaches over and tries to take her phone. "What're you looking at?"

Bronwyn pulls her phone out of his reach. "Nothing nosey!"

He tries again to grab it, but she holds on tight, then tucks it in her bra laughing mockingly at him.

"Really Bronwyn?" He sits back on his stool smirking at her. "You really think I won't go in there after it?"

Without waiting for an answer, Logan lunges at her and pushes his hand down her shirt. Bronwyn laughs, tickled to tears as he feels his way around trying to find her phone that drops down behind her from the commotion.

Easily distracted by her soft round breasts, he feels his way over one of them until his fingers are teasing and squeezing her hardened nipple. Quickly forgetting about her phone, he hastily jerks back, pulls her shirt over her head and tucks it behind her neck. With both hands this time he cups her breasts, kneading and squeezing them. He pushes her bra up and watches with lustful eyes as her titties fall and bounce about.

Bronwyn smiles down at him, as he takes his time to admire her. "I thought you wanted my phone." She whispers.

"Fuck that phone."

Squeezing her titties tight together, he face plants into them lips first taking both nipples into his mouth at once and sucks the life out of them. Bronwyn squirms as a surge of heat begins to pool between her thighs. Feeling like she's melting and about to drip down to the floor, she grabs onto his ears and holds on urging him to stay right there. He lays kisses all over her breasts and when he slowly runs his tongue between them she loses herself to the sensation and loudly moans his name, "Logaan."

Alexa lights up and starts playing "The Logan Song," at screamo volume.

"Logan, Logan, Logan..."

Sharply snapping both of them out of their growing ecstasy. Logan pulls back bothered, "You've gotta be kidding me, Alexa stop!"

"Logan, Logan, Logan, Logan..."

Bronwyn breathes out heavily. "Alexa, stop!"

"L-O-G-A-N; L-O-G-A-N..."

"ALEXA STOP!" They both yell.

Finally, it goes quiet. They laugh at the ridiculousness of the song and at Alexa's bad timing.

Bronwyn pulls her bra back down and arranges her breast inside of it. Logan untucks her shirt from behind her neck and pulls it down over her stomach, smoothing it neatly as he does.

"Way to kill the mood Alexa." He gripes as he gets off his stool and takes his coffee mug to the sink.

"Right?! Who even knew that dumbass song exists?"

"I didn't, but it was only saying what you were about to be screaming." He bantered.

His phone pings with a notification and lights up. Bronwyn glances at it. "You're so not funny." She retorts, then does a double take at his phone. She picks it up to get a better look, then opens it and scrolls for a second.

"Ummm babe? Why do you have notifications turned on for Sev's posts?"

He doesn't turn around.

"Hey, look at me? Why do you have notifications turned on for Sev's posts?"

He turns around, face covered with guilt. "Okay you got me. I like her pics so I wanna know when she posts."

"Pics as in the pictures she shoots or pics as in the pictures of her?"

She knew the answer before she even asked the question, she just didn't want to know.

Logan hesitates for a moment, but tells her the truth. "...pics of her."

"I mean, she is beautiful, but..." Feeling a little jealous, she trails off.

"But she's not you. I love you. I only wanna do life with you. I just..." He raises his hands in uncertainty. "She's got an edge to her that I like. It's sexy as fuck."

"Ouch!"

"Come on Bron, no disrespect to you. You know what I feel for you can't be broken by me being attracted to other women. I'm human and I'm not blind. There are a lot of beautiful women out there and I would dick my way through all of 'em, but never at the expense of losing you. I look, I like, then come home to the most beautiful woman ever. The woman who has my whole heart. The best woman in the game - hands down."

He moves behind her and wraps her in an embrace.

"You can't tell me that you don't find no other man attractive. I mean, I get I'm that nigga, I'm a 10, but I know you see some 7's maaaybe 7½ every now and then." He seriously jokes.

Bronwyn shakes her head at him. "You're so cocky."

"You like it."

"I love it, but if there were any other man I'd let bang my back out it would be him." She pulls out her phone and shows him what she had hidden from him earlier. A picture of the sexy fine, ever handsome Trystan Thorne.

Bronwyn can feel his mood change and turns to look at him.

Logan's face sours as he looks the pic over. His grin having changed to a scowl. "Sevs man. He aight."

"He's more than alright. He's fine as fuck. I just wanna lick it."

"Lick what? The screen? Bron don't make me kill that man."

She laughs as she shrugs. "Doesn't feel so good does it?"

He sits back down beside her thinking. That shit didn't feel good, but at the same time he couldn't help but think about what would.

Bronwyn can see his wheels spinning. "I don't wanna share you babe, I'm selfish like that. I want you all to myself, but I love you too much to deprive you of what you want."

"I'm not deprived. Is that what you think?"

"Yeah. Obviously you're missing something."

"I'm not missing shit. And before you think it, I'm not bored either. It just is what it is, an attraction, curiosity even. Apparently, you feel the same way."

"I love the way you fuck me. I want it all the time. I crave you every day, but you're right about the attraction and curiosity. I can't deny it."

They both fall silent for a moment then she squeezes her eyes closed tight. "I can't believe I'm about to say this... What if we swing?"