𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was laid across Rebecca's sofa as usual, reading her book as Higgins sat across her trying to get on with his work without his usual office. "Gracie?" She heard Keeley call for her by Rebecca's desk. "What did Dani say he wanted to represent or advertise?"

"Joy." Grace sighed.

"What do they sell?"

"No joy as in happiness."

"But i can't- we can't-" Keeley slightly stuttered.

"That's what i said, but he insisted.... Not giving much happiness out at the moment." Grace mumbled.

"Well that's why we hired the therapist."

"A therapist?" Grace's eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Well yeah... Dani really needed it, he's got his first session today."

"oh... okay."

"Are you okay babes?" Keeley asks.

"I don't really believe in therapists that's all."

"Well they exist hun." Rebecca chuckled as Grace forced a chuckle out as well, putting her headphones in and continuing from reading her magazine. After about half an hour later, Keeley had gone to get herself some lunch, Higgins joining her. 'Babe..." Rebecca sat down next to Grace, placing a hand on her knee to catch her attention. "Are you mad at me?"

"No why would I be?" She mumbled still flicking through the magazine.

"Because I laughed when you said you didn't believed in therapists."

"I believe in them as in they exist... of course they exist. I just don't believe they help." She shrugged.

"You want to talk about it?" Grace shook her head not looking up from her magazine. "Okay... im gonna get some lunch you want to come with me?" Grace shook her head again then stating she wasn't hungry and she should be getting back to work anyway. "Okay, I'll get your usual meal deal so if you're hungry later its here." Rebecca stood up placing a kiss on Grace's forehead before leaving her office.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat in the stands of the practice field as almost everyone had gone out for lunch, leaning back in the plastic seat with a cigarette dangling between her middle and index finger.