𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace and Rebecca were sat in her office on the sofa in their usual position. Rebecca sat up properly, whilst Grace leaned back onto her chest laying across the sofa, both of them on their phones.

"What do you fancy for dinner tonight?"

"I fancy a takeaway to be honest. You've got a late meeting and I'm home a little bit early to get all my washing from Australia done so a takeaway is easier."

"What do you fancy then?"

"An Indian... or a Chinese i don't know. You make the final decision."

"I'll go with a Chinese."

"You want your usual?"

"Of course."

"I'll order it for when you get home then. Just text me when you're finishing your meeting. What movie shall we watch?"

"Got to finish the last of our show."

"Oh shit yeah... do you think he'll die in this season?"

"He's the villain, he's got to die." Just then there was a knock on the door as Rebecca smirked knowing who it was. "Here we go." She whispered to Grace. "Come in Keeley."

"Hi babes sorry I'm early but i just- AHHHHH!" She screamed loudly. "You're back." She launched herself on top of Gracie as well as Rebecca, hugging Grace tightly. Rebecca said you're flight was last night and you wouldn't get back till this evening."

"Well it was a surprise for me too."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was in Rebecca's office, along with Keeley and Higgins, including Trent Crimm, seeing Rebecca on the topic of business. Ted cheerfully entered the office as everyone greeted him quickly in the same tone, excluding Trent.

"Hey, look who's here. Hi, keeley. Oh and she's back from down under. Gracie!"

"Hi Ted." Grace waved excitedly.

"Good thing, I bought two of these." Ted held up the two pink boxes of biscuits.

"How did you know I was gonna be here?"

"Had a hunch..." Ted shrugged. "That and Rebecca has been loudly counting down the days till your flight home." Ted smiled ignoring the glare for Rebecca, Grace smacking her arm to change her expression.

"And look it's Trent Crimm! Are you kidding me?! Hey, nice to see you, man. You know, they got a big old Ziploc bag full of your hair ties down at the lost and found. You should pop on down, if you still want 'em." Ted chuckled handing Rebecca her box of biscuits.