𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Keeleyyy!!!" Grace groaned into her pillow. "Please turn the alarm off I can't take it my head feels like it's gonna explode." The alarm turns off. "Thank you. Ughhh I'm never drinking again." She groaned turning to face the middle of her bed. "Oh fuck." She sighed seeing Rebecca lying on her back with widened eyes, to see Grace beside her. "How drunk were we?"

"You were way more drunk than me, I hardly remember anything, so god knows how much you remember."

"Ughhh never going near alcohol again."

"We'll see how long that lasts." Rebecca chuckled to herself turning on her side to face Grace, tucking a fallen strand of hair behind her ear, letting her hand linger on her cheek.

"I might still be living off the alcohol, but I've missed this." Grace let out a sigh of content as she rested her hand on top of Rebecca's.

"Me too." Rebecca whispered.

"You probably shut me down last night but umm I'm gonna shoot my shot again. What do you think about trying this again?"

"That's the one of the few things I remember from last night... not turning you down when you asked me." A wide smile gre on Grace's face as her body radiated excitement. "I really like Grace, and these past few days have made me realise maybe we're better off being more than friends." Grace beamed as Rebecca placed small kisses to her lips. "Just give me a few days to think and sort myself out, yeah?" Grace nodded.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace walked out of the hotel as everyone except Rebecca, still up in the room, and a few other players, were waiting for her outside. Keeley face opening in shock when she noticed Grace wearing the clothes she had one last night. "YOU HOOKED UP!" She shouted with excitement.

"Too loud!"

"Sorry.... who was it?" Just then Rebecca walked out, saying good morning to Keeley, Keeley's mouth opening in shock as she turned her head slowly to look back at Grace. "You fucking legend!" She shook Grace's shoulders.

"Don't do that or my breakfast will come back up."

"Sorry. So?"

"She might be thinking about something?" Grace shrugged as she walked off to the coach.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"Keeley!"

"Sorry."

On the way back almost everyone was asleep on the coach. Keeley asleep on Rebecca's shoulder across from Beard asleep on Grace's shoulder, and Grace leaning on top of Beard's head, asleep aswell. Rebecca looking over and smiling every now and then.