𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat at her desk with her head rested on her hand as her eyes closed softly every now and then. "Hey babes!" Keeley burst through her door scaring her falling off her chair. "You know you're very clumsy and skittish for someone who comes across as confident."

"Sorry, I'm not used to someone bursting through my office door." Grace yawns.

"Late night?"

"Not with Rebecca if that's what you're thinking." She smirks as her eyes close again.

"I want to hear all about it."

"You got a couple of hours?"

"I will give you days of my week to hear this story." Keeley pulled up the spare chair next to Grace putting her legs up on Grace's lap and she went through the whole story of how they spent one drunken night together and from then on they continued to have one night stands, only till recently when the club took over her mind.

"I'm blown away." Keeley was left with her mouth wide open in shock.

"Is that what you were after?"

"Well I mainly wanted to know what she was like in bed but -yeah. That was just as good. Umm change of subject... where can I find Ted?"

"Probably the field." Grace answered with her mouth full of biscuit that Ted had given to her earlier that morning.

"Thanks.... Also for the spray of biscuit crumbs in my face." Keeley wiped her right cheek.

"Sorry." Grace giggled still chewing the biscuit.

"Well this was great babes, we should do it more."

"I'd love that."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

It was the next day and Grace was sat at her desk more awake than her previous days. She was trying to get some work down when a phone in the next room rung for the third time. When it rang the next time Grace walked in and answered it for Ted after realising it was his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello?" That similar American accent came from the opposite end of the phone.

"Hi who is this?"

"Who is this?" The voice answers back.