𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

It was mid-afternoon and Grace was in Keeley's office noting down some things when there was a knock on the door. "Bing bong ya ding dong."

"Ted!" Grace beamed.

"Hey Gracie, don't suppose you can help me?"

"Rebecca's in a meeting if you're after her?"

"No, no you're the person i need. Um i was wondering if you could give me a ride to the hospital." Ted watched Grace's face turn to pure panic. "I'm fine, im fine, but uh apparently i was emergency contact for Dr Sharon and shes had a bit of an accident and they need me to pick her up."

"Oh yeah sure." Grace stood up grabbing her car keys and bag following Ted out to the car park. She drove them to A&E where a group of nurses ldd them to find Dr Sharon, she wasn't out of her X-Ray yet but Grace sat waiting on a bed as she smiled at Ted asking a nurse multiple questions.

"Oh, now hold on, lady. You're telling me I could shatter every bone in my body, someone could just drop me off in front of any old hospital, dumped into a garbage can or something, and y'all patch me up and I don't have to pay jack squat?"

"You're damn right." The nurse smiled.

"I tell you, I love this country. I love this town." Ted whistles.

"Sorry about him he doesn't get out much." Grace smirked jokingly, making the nurse chuckle.

"Oh, did you know that Winnie the Pooh was based on a real bear from the London Zoo?" Ted continued to ramble on.

"Fuck me." They turned their heads to see Sharon being wheeled into the room in a wheelchair."

"Oh, no... It's worse than I imagined." Sharon rolls her eyes as she stands up grabbing her coat from the bed and putting it on. "She can walk again! Whoo! It's a miracle! Oh, thank God for science! Hey, Doc! The doc going to be okay, Doc?"

"Yes, her scan seemed fine."

"Good. No intracranial hemorrhaging? Or, uh, subdural hematoma?"

"No. You seem to know a lot about brain injuries."

"Well, I watched a lot of Grey's Anatomy in my early 30s. And actually, you know, I coached football. The American kind. You know? The one with all the concussions and hullabaloo about kneeling and such."