Chapter Three: CT-1409, Code Name: Echo!

They traveled through hyperspace and Anakin checked out Crosshair's gun. Kyla sat in a chair beside Hunter where he was looking at some things on the display in front of them.

"So, how many missions has your team been on, Sergeant?" Anakin asks.

"Honestly, sir, I've lost count. All the action sort of blurs together." Hunter explains.

"I know you work with Cody sometimes, but who do you guys report to?" Rex asks.

"Hmm, good question." Hunter replies, "Can't say I've got an answer."

"Yeah!" Wrecker states and the ship shakes before a beeping noise is heard.

"That... didn't sound good." Kyla states.

"We are approaching Skako Minor! It looks to be a difficult landing!" Tech exclaims. Everyone buckles in to brace for impact. Tech flew them through the stormy skies as a creature flew after them. It was difficult to see anything. They landed though even in the middle of the storm.

"Rex, what do we know about this place?" Anakin asks.

"On this part of Skako, there's a race of locals, the Poletecs. All we know is they're very primitive." Rex explains.

"Primitive is being kind." Tech replies, "My intel says the Poletecs worship flying reptiles." They get attacked by a flying reptile in question and it is revealed to have a rider on it.

"Oh! What the heck was that?!" Wrecker exclaims.

"One of the reptiles!" Tech exclaims.

"I want that thing off my ship!" Hunter exclaims.

"Hold on! Hold on! Don't just run out there." Rex exclaims and quickly gives a plan. They all headed outside and looked up at the rider.

"HEY! GET OFF THERE!" Wrecker yells out.

"Hey, calm down. We need to talk to them." Anakin states.

"Why?" Hunter asks.

"The general is right." Rex replies and more show up.

"Watch out, Rex!" Anakin states. The leader flies towards them and his reptile grabs at Anakin and Kyla. Hunter tackled Kyla to the ground but Anakin was grabbed. Anakin ended up dropping his lightsaber. Rex starts firing at the flying reptile but they vanish into the storm.

"I have a thermal reading." Tech explains, "Point two-five east, elevation 175."

"Relax, I'll handle this." Crosshair explains. He uses Tech's shoulder as a stand and fired a grapple onto the creature.

"What are you doing?" Rex asks.

"Going for a ride." Crosshair states. Kyla grabbed onto Hunter before they're both sent flying.

"Why did you grab onto me?!" Hunter asks.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time!" Kyla exclaims. Hunter shoots at the reptile. They dangled and the reptile tried to shake them off. They flew a good distance. Hunter looks at Kyla.

"Hold onto me!" He exclaims as she already was. He unhooks them and they crash to the ground when they were brought about two feet off the ground. Kyla and Hunter crash to the ground and roll a little. Hunter ended up on his back, holding onto Kyla. He held her head against his chest.

"There." Kyla states and they both jumped up and ran the rest of the way after the reptiles on foot. They found their home. They stared down at the reptile's landing.

"Tech, I'm with the general. Hone in on my signal." Hunter radios. They sneak off. Hunter was impressed with Kyla's movements. She was good at stealth. The team catches up.