Chapter Two: Predita Princess Kyla Obrit!

"Not our primary target." Hunter states as they arrive at a location, "It's an outpost, should we take it?"

"Probably easier than going around." Rex states.

"All right, what are your orders?" Hunter asks, "We pick them off from the treeline one by one?"

"Actually, I was thinking we'd take a page from your book. Rush them head on." Rex explains. Hunter chuckles.

"I like your style." Hunter replies. The team rushes forward. Kyla jumps and comes down on a clanker with the sword she carried on her back. Wrecker hangs out at the bottom dealing with clankers while Kyla, Rex, Hunter, Jesse, Crosshair and Tech head up the elevator. Kyla tosses her daggers and she grips her fists which causes her daggers to electrocute the clankers. They take them all down before Wrecker joins them.

"Is it over already? Aw man!" Wrecker asks as Kyla was grabbing her daggers.

"Not bad. For a reg." Hunter states. Rex smirks and Kyla presses a button for her helmet and it morphs off her and turns into her suit collar.

"Alright, there it is. The Cyber Center." Rex states looking out the window.

"It looks like the Cyber Center itself has minimal guards, about 30 droids. Uh, wait, wait..." Tech explains as he was hacking, "I got a massive signal coming in. A whole platoon of droids is heading this way."

"Someone noticed our handiwork back at the crash site." Hunter announces.

"Yeah." Rex replies, "Make sure you keep an eye on those incoming Separatist forces. I want to know when they reach this outpost."

"You got it, Cap." Tech acknowledges.

"We've gotta move swiftly." Rex states.

"We'll grab some speeder bikes and flank them from the back." Hunter states. They all head out. They split up when they arrive. Kyla kneeled in hiding with Rex and Jesse while Hunter, Tech and Wrecker were on the other side.

"Is everyone in position?" Rex asks.

"Affirmative." Hunter replies. Crosshair moved into his position as well as their long range sharpshooter.

"Affirmative." Crosshair acknowledges.

"Cap, you wanted to know when those Separatist forces breached the outpost." Tech explains, "Well, they're getting there just about now." They attack just as the clankers are being notified. Crosshair covers Kyla as she rushes forward. She jumped into the air, spun around and fired off her dagger towards another clanker. She went back to back to Hunter who came out the front door.

"What took you so long, Wrecker?" Jesse jokes.

"Hey, this is a 'delicate operation'." Wrecker states, "Better get in there, Cap."

"What will you do?" Hunter asks Kyla.

"Not miss all the fun." Kyla states with a smile. She dives and rolls into hiding.

"Crosshair, we're gonna need a lift." Hunter states.

"Not gonna be a problem." Crosshair states and acquires them a ride. They fought off clankers trying to retreat.

"We're gone. Rex, let's go." Hunter states as Kyla was actually using her blasters she kept on his hips.

"CT-1409." A voice called out and Kyla looked over in shock as she kept firing.

"Rex, now!" Hunter demands. Rex puts his helmet on and they head to escape. Crosshair arrives just in time with their ride and they take off.

"Rex... that number..." Kyla states.