Exciting.

Midoriya wakes up. He's on his bed, covered in bandages and still wearing his hero "costume". He sits on the edge and his entire body feels sore. He gets up and limps to his closet, he opens it and sees that the suitcase is there, and so is Newt. He makes it down.

Midoriya: "Dad?"

Newt, who is cutting something, turns around and immediately hugs Izuku.

Newt: "Oh, thank God you're alive. I thought you had died when I found you being carried on the stretcher."

He lets go and has his arms on his shoulders.

Midoriya: "Sorry if I scared you...I needed to stop Izumi, she was out of control."

Newt: "I know, Nezu explained everything and what is to happen."

Midoriya: "What is going to happen?"

Newt: "Unfortunately, she is still staying here. But her power will be restricted as much as possible, she will not be able to participate in future activities and will have an even longer sentence."

Midoriya: "I'm only asking for two things, her getting kicked out and her being stuck in prison for the rest of her life, is that too much to ask?"

Newt: "No, not with your past."

Midoriya: "Yeah...how long have I been asleep?"

Newt: "For a few days, you've been sleeping like a mutt. Nezu has given you a week to rest and you now have private training with some heros after school from now on."

Midoriya: "Is there school now?"

Newt: "Yes. But-"

Midoriya: "I need to go then! I'm not going to miss a day, I need to learn everything!"

As Midoriya is about to leave, Newt pulls him back in.

Newt: "Accio!"

He floats back to Newt.

Midoriya: "Come on, if I'm going to be a pro hero, then I need to learn everything."

Newt: "You need time to rest, you're body is still sore, I could hear the pain from down here."

Midoriya: "Please?"

Newt: "Only if you promise to take better care of yourself. I understand that you needed to stop her and that you needed to save someone, but please, think before you jump."

Midoriya: "Promise!"

Newt lets Midoriya go and he rushes out of the suitcase and changes, hoping that he hasn't missed anything, he teleports outside the classroom and enters, everyone looks at him, surprised.

Aizawa: "Scamander? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be resting."

Midoriya: "I know. I just couldn't miss class today, I need to learn as much as I can."

Aizawa: "I respect the determination. Remember that you have private training with me and Ryukyu."

Midoriya sits down and looks at Kendo, who has the biggest smile on her face, glad to see that he's alive and well. After class ends, and lunch starts, Kendo and Midoriya talk. She slams her food on the table.

Kendo: "I thought you died!"

Midoriya: "Sorry...but I came back, didn't I?"

Kendo: "Yeah...but still, I was worried."

Midoriya: "I'm sorry...is Izumi resting or..."

Kendo: "She's resting, yeah. You broke her nose and her jaw, so she'll be out for a while. She also has some brain damage, the fall gave her that. She's probably having surgery done right now."

Midoriya: "At least she isn't a problem anymore, for now at least."

Kendo: "Why don't you get her arrested? Why hasn't she been arrested?"

Midoriya: "She's going to get arrested after UA, once she gets out, she'll be a hero, but with what happened, it seems like that isn't going to happen, the hero part, I mean."

Kendo: "And her parents?"

Midoriya: "Can't do hero work anymore, I don't know what they're doing to earn money."

Kendo: "And why don't you convince Nezu to have them arrested, and thrown in jail forever?"

Midoriya: "How will I do that?"

Kendo: "You tell them the truth. Like, if they aren't thrown in jail permanently, you'll just disappear again, me and your dad could help you hide."

Midoriya: "I was planning on doing that after UA, if I did it now, how would I continue to learn? If I do disappear and if they don't throw them in jail."

Kendo: "Good point..."

Midoriya: "I'll get them one day. But, are we going to talk about what happened?"

Kendo: "When what happened?"

Midoriya: "When me and you were in that building and I asked you to leave. The thing you did before you left."

Kendo: "No idea what you're talking about..."

Midoriya: "Oh, then I must have casted Stupidy on myself and started to dream. Yeah, probably. But I also wanted to ask you, how should I ask a girl out?"

Kendo: "What?"

Midoriya: "I'm interested in Ururaka but I've never had any experience asking someone out, how would I do that?"

Kendo becomes visibly jealous and flustered.

Kendo: "I don't know, ask someone else!"

Midoriya: "Why are you so red? You're not jealous are you?"

Kendo: "No, of course not..."

Midoriya: "Come on Kendo, just say it."

Kendo: "Fine! It wasn't you dreaming! It was...something, okay?!"

Midoriya continues to tease Kendo, after lunch ends, class continues and Kendo is still embarrassed, not looking at Midoriya even once, class soon ends.

Aizawa: "Midoriya, go change and meet me behind the building."

He does exactly that and once he leaves, Kendo is there waiting for him.

Midoriya: "Whoa! Why are you waiting outside of the boy's locker?! It makes you look a little pervy..."

Kendo: "Shut up! That's not why I'm here..."

Midoriya: "Then what is it?"

Kendo: "I...I think you should tell them...that you're actually Izuku Yagi."

Midoriya: "Why?"

Kendo: "Just so they can hear your side of the story. And maybe they could help you put Izumi in jail..."

Midoriya: "Do you think they'll be able to keep a secret?"

Kendo: "Yeah, Ryukyu is the most down-to-earth teacher here...she's kept my secret."

Midoriya: "I thought we were close friends? You tell a pro hero but not me, I don't think that's fair."

Kendo: "Shut up, but she's like a mom, okay? You can trust her."

Midoriya: "Fine, I'll tell them...only because you trust them."

Kendo leaves and Midoriya makes his way to the back of the building. He thinks about how he's going to tell them.

Midoriya: "'Hey just to let you know, I'm Izuku Yagi.' No that won't work...' By the way, I'm Izuku Yagi...', makes me sound proud for some reason..."

He gets behind the building where Aizawa is waiting for him.

Aizawa: "Great, you're here. Ryukyu is waiting for us behind the trees over here."

They make their way behind the trees where they see an open dirt field, that looks like it's the size of a baseball stadium.

Ryukyu: "Izuku Scamander! It's nice to meet you, I'm Ryukyu."

Midoriya: "Nice to meet you too, Ryukyu."

Ryukyu: "So, Aizawa, what do you wanna do with him?"

Aizawa: "I would suggest we start with a one v one, but look at him, he's still covered in bandages. I think it would be better if we spent today to know him as a person."

Midoriya: "I'm okay with doing a one v one. That's what this private training is for, right?"

Aizawa: "Really? Aren't you in pain? Or at least sore?"

Midoriya: "I'm a little sore, but I'm okay, I can fight, yeah!"

Aizawa: "Wow, okay, Ryukyu do you want to go first?"

Ryukyu: "Sure. I'll go easy on you since your still a little beat up"

Ryukyu and Midoriya are both a few feet from each other on the field, both getting ready to use their quirks.

Aizawa: "Start!"

Ryukyu runs towards Izuku who has already pulled out his wand and is ready to counter her attack. She tries to land a punch but misses, he continues to back away, trying to give himself some space but he eventually is put into a corner.

Midoriya: "Protego!"

She punches the shield and her arm bounces off, it gives him some time and he is able to push her away.

Midoriya: "Flipendo!"

She flies back into the ground, quickly gets up, and rubs the dirt off of her clothes.

Ryukyu: "Smart. You were able to quickly counter, good."

She runs towards him again and he's sending little red beams of light at her, like the ones he sent to Todoroki, but she is able to move out of the way and dodge them. She gets closer and Midoriya casts Protego again but this time, Ryukyu waits to punch. Midoriya, who thought she would try and punch the shield again, lets the shield fall and tries to counter once more, only to be punched.

He falls to his side but gets up and puts a hand on his side, where he was punched.

Midoriya: "I thought you said you were going easy on me?! That hurt!"

Ryukyu: "You've been through worse."

Midoriya: "At least it wasn't Izumi...Glacius!"

Ryukyu dodges and the ice hits a tree.

Ryukyu: "What is your quirk, anyway? You seem to draw power from your wand and it allows you to do anything?"

Midoriya: "Yeah, something like that...Arresto Momentum!"

Ryukyu isn't able to dodge this time since she was too focused on where he draws his power from, and she is slowed down.

Midoriya: "Accio! Glacius! Flipendo!"

He brings Ryukyu to him and freezes her, then launches her back into a tree, where she lands on the floor, unable to move. From head to toe, she's frozen.

Aizawa: "She won't suffocate in there, will she?"

Midoriya: "Not if we don't break her out."

They break the ice and see Ryukyu who is told cold to move, they set her free and she soon warms up.

Ryukyu: "Oooh! That was cold! God...good job kid, that was some really quick thinking."

Midoriya: "Thanks!"

Aizawa: "My turn, you won't be able to use your quirk here. But I won't punch as hard."

They get ready and stand a few feet from each other and are both ready.

Ryukyu: "Start!"

Aizawa activates his quirk and Midoriya pulls out his wand, he's not sure if Aizawa will be able to cancel it out but decides to try it.

Midoriya: "Arresto Momentum!"

He sends out a blue light that Aizawa rolls away from and a frog is hit, slowing down and not being able to move as fast.

Aizawa: "How?! I canceled your quirk!"

Midoriya: "I'll tell you later, Incendio!"

A ball of fire flies toward Aizawa, and he jumps out of the way before it burns a tree.

Aizawa: "Are you trying to kill me?!"

Midoriya: "Sorry, it seemed appropriate!"

Aizawa is at a big disadvantage here and he knows it. He can't cancel out Midoriyas quirk for some reason and he can't get close enough without him casting Protego and protecting himself.

Aizawa: "I think it would be better if I surrendered."

Ryukyu: "What? Why?"

Aizawa: "I can't win. I'm not as fast as you and I can't cancel his quirk. Even if I do get close, he'll protect himself, I would need a partner."

Ryukyu: "Wow...I'd never thought I hear that from you. Well, Scamander, you win. There are many things we need to improve on, but we'll stop here for today."

Aizawa: "Why couldn't I cancel your quirk?"

Midoriya: "Well, it's because it's not a quirk..."

He explains everything.

Ryukyu: "Oh really? Magic is real? And there's a whole world we don't know about?"

Aizawa: "Sounds like he made it up."

Midoriya: "I didn't...but that also brings up something else I wanted to tell you...but you have to keep these a secret. No one can know."

Aizawa: "Okay, what is it?"

Midoriya: "I...I'm Izuku Yagi. I'm the one everyone's looking for."

Ryukyu: "Are you joking? We've already proved that-"

Midoriya: "I can prove it. You guys probably already went through my room, there was nothing there but an old mattress, some bandages, blood, and a half-eaten pancake."

Aizawa: "How do you-"

Midoriya: "And in the attic, there's a bunch of papers in there with enough evidence to put them in prison for years."

Ryukyu: "Oh my god, you're really him."