Chapter V "Spying and Inviting"

(Y/n) POV:

When I woke up, I decided to try and keep an eye on Wednesday by eventually spying on her, but staying far enough to not be found out or seen by her or anyone near her, however not much activate or anything special has happened that can make me piece together why we needed her rather than just killer her off with the rest. While spying, I followed her around everywhere, times when she went to fence, times when she nearly got killed, the time she escaped therapy, needless to say that she has a tendency to bring danger or unluckiness to others, whether she's the one who causes it or gets caused varies.

When she escaped therapy, I still kept an eye on her and saw as she entered the Weathervane, I didn't feel like getting caught so I stayed on a roof while watching through a window and saw that she started speaking to Tyler 'Guess I won't have to befriend her,' I then went to leave and lucky managed to get back without a hitch. While on the way back however, I stumbled upon a car crash of an old man and looked inside as nobody was near and saw that his neck was broken "That's not something you see everyday," I decided to call the cops and let them handle it while I just walked back to my dorm.

When I finally got to my dorm and laid on my bed, a knock was suddenly heard on the door 'I'm never gonna get a break,' I got up and reluctantly answered the door "What?" I asked a little tired as I saw Enid with her usual happy face "(Y/n), I wanted to ask something," she said as I really couldn't be bothered to care. "What is it?" I asked as she finally responded "So you know Ajax right?" "The Medusa kid?" I asked as she just nodded "He's going to be at the Harvest festival so...," she said as I was waiting for her explanation "Spit it out or I slam the door on you," I said as finally spit it out.

"I wanted you to hang out with me for help," she said as I became a little confused "Help in what?" I asked as she explained "I kinda have a crush on Ajax and wanted to know if you would help me get with him," I closed the door and walked away as she knocked again causing me to open it again "Sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of you wasting my time," I said while glaring at her. "Can you help me or not?" she asked again as I just sighed in disappointment "Fine, will you leave me alone once you've started dating?" I asked as she just gave a small nod "Then I guess I'm helping," I said while closing the door and going to lay down.

*Aggressive knocking*

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I'LL RIP THAT DOOR OFF IT'S DAMN HINGES!!!" I yelled as the knocking suddenly stopped but was followed up by a singular knock which caused me to get up and break the door by, quite literal, ripping it off it's hinges "WHAT!" I yelled as I saw Laurel standing in shock.  She stayed silent for a couple seconds before saying "I didn't think you would actually do it," she said as I just glared at her "What is it?" I said in a complaining tone as she finally explained what she needed "Attendance in the Harvest festival is mandatory, I'm sure you already know," "Yea, and?" I asked while trying to see if I could fix my door.

"That means Wednesday Addams will be there, and I need you to keep an eye on her," she said as I finally got the door back on its hinges "Can't you get your new pet to do that?" I asked as she responded "I don't want him to be caught so easily-," she was then cut off by the sound of her phone ringing as she answered it and started talking to (conveniently) Tyler.  After a while, she hung up, faced me and said "I guess he's got things covered," she then walked away as I tried to close my door, only for it to immediately fall "You owe me a new door!" I yelled to her as I just dragged the door to a corner and searched for a tool box.

I of course didn't have one in my dorm and I decided to leave towards the town to find one, while leaving I had to avoid many people that were making their ways back to their own dorms, but luckily managed to slip by without any farther problems, while walking I also caught a glimpse of the stars starting to appear and a sudden image flashed in my mind.