Chapter 9 - Fairy Godmother

Help needed from you guys!!! I'm trying to figure out what to name this series! I think it deserves a badass name and I'm struggling to come up with one so thought it would be cool to ask you guys!! Drop a comment with some ideas!

Here's your aesthetic

***

Aiden

Day three of the Ball and even I am exhausted of all the festivities. I'm already missing my friends. The only person who stayed behind was Alexander. He gets along exquisitely with Ezra—both of them watching over me like two older brothers.

Besides, no one ever approaches Alexander. He's metaphorically and literally too cold. Ezra rather likes him because he's so quiet. And our band knows what Alex has gone through, so we don't even humor the rumors of him being sadistic in nature.

A few members of the palace had been incredibly enthusiastic of throwing a masquerade on the last day. Ezra and I thought it would be too cliché, but Killian argued on their behalf. Today, most of the people in the Ball are our in-house residents. Plenty of wolves have been gracing the halls these last few days, but I think tonight, the turnover of supernatural's outnumbers wolves.

As per usual, I've stayed put at my make-shift throne. Greeting our Elders, the professors, instructors, our guests from across the world who are staying. Just about anyone that comes to bend their knee and give me their regards.

I'm bored, Ezra. I tell him through the mind link.

You could dance, He replies.

Would you be my partner? I glance over at him as his face sours. I can't help but chuckle and shake my head.

Maybe you can ask Alexander. Ezra replies, his eyes glancing over at Mr. Jack Frost who's leaning against the wall of the room. He's wearing a white mask over his face that matches his hair color. His blue eyes scanning over everyone who walks in.

I glance at the end of the Ballroom. Killian is making conversation with many of our Wiccan instructors. He's been hovering around the open bar all night. He notices me staring for a moment, excusing himself before coming up to the throne. Spreading his hands at his sides in a jesting manner.

"Cheer up, Your Majesty." Killian grins—his Phantom of the Opera mask suits him incredibly well. The only person not abiding to the masquerade rules tonight is Ezra. Who refused to wear one because he thinks it's childish.

"How was the Port?" I ask Killian who steps up to take a place beside me. He hands me a drink and I take it without much thought.

"Same old, same old." Killian chuckles as he takes a sip of his own drink. "Kole wasn't very pleased that I was leaving so soon."

I crack a smile, "Can I guess? She invited you to a threesome?"

I can already sense Ezra rolling his eyes behind me. Killian let's out a laugh and nods along. "You know her best, Your Majesty."