Author's Note

Synopsis:

"I've waited for you for a long time." His golden eyes blazing. Barely tilting his head down in a small bow. "My Queen."

***

We started as whispers and then became roars. The world now knows me as Hala. One of the initial founders of our Rebellion. Strong. Fierce. Cunning. But most importantly, enigmatic. For years now, I've spent every waking day, every breath, fighting for our Rebellion. Our goal, to bring down the notorious Alpha King.

Alpha King Aiden is too powerful, too autonomous. Kings before him have wreaked havoc. Why should only one person get to rule the entirety of our packs? No... Nothing will stop me from accomplishing this mission.

My real name...is Sloane and I only have one thing to say: Death to the Crown and long live the Rebellion.

***

Welcome to my new story ^-^

If you've read my other books—then you know I've done 1) Forbidden Love and 2) Best Friends to Lovers. So...let's go with another cliché and beautiful trope, shall me? Enemies to Lovers ;)

If you're here from Two Rejects—yay!!! Welcome back!! I just want to remind you that The Alpha's Best Friend is the Prequel to Two Rejects. So if you'd like to read that first, be my guest. Literally all my main characters make cameos in that novel and there are certain things that will be brought up here. With that said, this book is both part of a series and a standalone!

So feel free to do whatever you want :) 

If you've already read Two Rejects and the Alpha's Best Friend, then I just want to say—thank you for coming back!!!!!! It means so much to me to have such loyal readers who are enjoying the universe that I'm creating <3

If you're new—I hope you'll consider reading my other books too :) they all take place in the same universe so it's always fun when the characters interact with one another haha. I hope you'll enjoy this book!

With that said: There will be themes of 18+ (aka smut). However, if you know me, you know it'll be a good slow burn. With the best payout ever (If you want good smut I recommend reading The Alpha's Best Friend, that book's smut is honestly the hottest stuff I've ever written).

Here's the chronological order my books (and future projects) for those that don't know:

The Alpha's Best Friend (Prequel to Two Rejects -- #2)

Two Rejects (Original -- #1)

Rebelling the Alpha King (Sequel to Two Rejects -- #3)

The Alpha's Sierra (sequel to the Alpha King -- #4)

Well, with all that said, ENJOY!!!!