𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 (𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 & 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺)

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Door slams making the bros turn around to see who's coming and what they saw made them stand up because they couldn't believe their eyes. They usually know who's coming but this time they were only told that it's a special guest, so they were all beyond shocked.

"Whaaaa~~~ I would never expect to see such guests on this show." Said Hoonseo with a shocked expression.

They're shocked because this is their first time being on a variety show together and people are still obviously don't know what type of girlfriends they are to each other, but today they will find out.

"Hello, I'm Victoria and this is my girlfriend, Jennie." Victoria introduction herself and Jennie making Jennie wave with her gummy smile.

"How did this even happen?" Asked Soogeun making them laugh because of his confusion.

"Today's our anniversary and to show how happy we are with all the support fans gave us, we decided to come here." Explained Jennie with a smile meanwhile Victoria was nodding to everything her girlfriend was saying.

After some minutes of talking, the staff finally brought out chairs for the girls to seat and when they say down, Jennie took Victoria's hand and rested it on her thigh. The bros noticed but they kept quiet because they want to make them feel comfortable since its their first time on a variety show together.

"I think it would be great if you two did a song together. It'd be an instant success." Said Hoonseo with crossed arms.

"We thought about that but we decided that we shouldn't at least not for the next 3-4 years." Jennie replied while Victoria nodded.

"Why?" Asked Heechul.

"Because I don't want people to think that Jennie's getting a better treatment just because she's my girlfriend... Even though she receives hate just for breathing but still." Explained Victoria.

"I don't know if I can ask this... Anyways, I heard some rumours in the SM that you two will be going on a long vacation." Asked Heechul as he raised his eyebrows up and down to tease them.

"It's not a secret." Said Jennie with a laugh. "We will be going after BLACKPINK's world tour is over and the girls are taking some time off, I believe that Lisa's going to her hometown to visit her family and I'm not sure about the other two girls." She continued.

Jennie looked down on Victoria's hand that was on her thigh because Victoria was playing with Jennie's finger signaling that she wanna go back home and sleep so Jennie chuckled under her breath to not attract attention from the bros but she failed because Heechul's big mouth opened and asked what's going on under the table. He was hinting that something sexual is happening when in reality Victoria was already over this interview. Victoria lifted her head and gave Heechul a death glare making him seat down and shut up.

After some minutes, they continued to ask questions again.

"So, you performed with Jennie yesterday. How did that happen?" Asked Hodong.

"Yes, it because so popular that everybody in Korea only talks about that... Today I searched my name up on Google but there were only news about you two and I couldn't even find anything related to me even though my name was in the search bar." Said Heechul making them all laugh.

"Did Jennie know that you were coming?" Asked Kyunghoon.

"No, nobody knew only the staff. I wanted to surprise her because I had nothing else to do and I missed her so I asked YG president for permission and he luckily agreed-" Soogeun interrupted Victoria "well he couldn't say much since you basically own 80% of YG now." They all laughed. "Continue." Said Sangmin.

"He agreed, I learned the dance and secretly travelled to the Philippines the next day." Said Victoria.

"She didn't even text me back or anything. I thought that I did something wrong and I couldn't focus during the performance until she suddenly popped out of nowhere." Said Jennie making the laugh.

After some more minutes of them just playing games, it was over and the two lovers went home.