𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗒, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 6

jennie's point of view

I woke up to the light reflecting from the window which made me squirt my eyes a bit but within a second, my eyes adjusted themselves to the light and I began to room my eyes around, trying to remember what happened yesterday when I suddenly felt something-or should I say someone pulling me closer to them.

the moment I saw victoria laying next to me I felt at peace.

she's so beautiful, I thought.

how can a human be so perfect even in their sleep?

I started to gently caress her face, light as feather so I wouldn't wake her up even though my thoughts were basically screaming at me to kiss her and wake her up I still wouldn't dare to wake such beauty.

she suddenly smiled.

"you're so cute trying to be subtle." she whispered with her raspy morning voice that never fails to make my legs feel like jello. oh, how much I love this woman.

"how did you know?" I chuckled.

"Ive been awake since 5am, but I couldn't leave the bed when you were hugging me so tightly." she chuckled.

she pulled me closer to her body making me immediately melt in her arms as I felt her body heat and beautiful scent that makes me feel calm and let me fully enjoy her touch.

"do you have anything planned today?" she asked me.

"my parents are visiting me today, would you like to stay?" I asked.

"would you like me to stay?" she asked back.

"well, my mom would be more than happy to see you." I answered.

she chuckled, "and you wouldn't?"

"...no..."

"liar!" she laughed, using her hands to keep her above me as she stared at me with loving eyes.

"I'm not a liar." I said jokingly.

she stayed quiet and stared deep into my eyes with a slight smile on her lips, then she placed her free hand on my cheek and kissed me making me sigh, this is everything I craved for since yesterday since she was rude and didn't kiss because she LOVES to annoy me.

she slightly pulled back.

"you will always surrender to me, minatozaki." I whispered against her lips almost in a hypnotising way which was working out.

"fuck~" she whispered with eyes closed and lips separated, only gently touching them with mine.

I wrapped my legs around her hips and pushed her down in between my legs, signalling her that I need it-her, I need her.

she then suddenly pushed her lips into mine and started kissing me roughly but I'm no pussy so I kissed back back with same roughness and neediness as she did.

one thing led to another but you can imagine what happened next, right? ;)

.
.
.

"....bye, mr and mrs Kim. have a safe ride home." I watched victoria hug my parents goodbye and said her farewells before closing the door.

she then kissed my lips and pulled me into a short hug.

"your father still isn't sure if we're dating." she chuckled as she pulled back making me chuckle as well. "why don't you confirm it to him? poor guy."

"he knows because even mom told him but he just wants to hear it from us." I laughed.

"wanna watch movies?" I asked her and she nod in response before leaving to get some snacks and water while I picked out a movie to watch.

as I turned around, she was already laying on her side on the couch, patiently waiting for me to play it. it made me smile because she looked adorable just laying there in her silk pyjamas and messy hair.

I clicked 'play' and went to lay next to her in a spooning position where she was the big spoon.

we "watched" movies and fell asleep. well kinda watched...

we only watched to about 30 minutes when victoria suddenly started touching and massaging my private parts... so yeah... our night went like that.