"𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒!" 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2

third person's point of view:

victoria is currently on a plane flying to hong kong to celebrate jennie's birthday, she hasn't been able to tell her because jennie is soo busy that she barely even reads her messages so she decided to surprise her girlfriend, again. victoria is a bit more tired today, more than usual but she knows that celebrating jennie's birthday and seeing her angel mandu smile will get rid of her tiredness.

like i said, jennie nor the pinks have any idea that victoria is flying over to hong kong because victoria apologised and told jennie beforehand that she wouldn't be able to make it to her birthday because of her tight schedule. jennie is very sad and disappointed that victoria won't be there with her celebrating it together but on the other hand, she knows that it isn't victoria's fault so she tries to lighten her mood up by trying to stop thinking about it even though her heart feels soo empty with the fact that victoria isn't there in the audience looking and cheering for her and the girls...

victoria is now about an hour away from hong kong and blackpink's concert is about to start in about fourty minutes. everything's going according to victoria's plan. her manager should be there waiting for victoria's arrival with a car and a birthday cake. it makes victoria feel reliefed and so she decided to scroll through tiktok to kill some time.

.
.
.
.

50 minutes later, the plane landed and victoria walked out with her chanel suitcase. she looked around and when her eyes landed on her manager and a driver she smiled under her face mask and walked towards them.

kang hanseok: "good afternoon, victoria." her manager greets her with a light smile while her driver, lee jinseok took the luggage from her grip and gently pushed it into the trunk.

victoria: "good afternoon, oppa." she said and then walked into the back of the car. she pulled out her phone along with airpods, turned on music and took a nap to boost her energy a little because she knows that the girls like to party hard and they become even crazier when their friends are also there. for your information, about fifty people are currently at the concert that are their friends and will be celebrating with the pinks after the show ends, so right now, sleep is very needed.