𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗑, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3 🔞

third person's point of view:

The two lovebirds were singing loudly to their favourite songs on a 'Throwback' music playlist as they prepared their dinner, dancing whenever they didn't have to chop up some vegetables or be around the boiling pot of water.

They loved this; them going on random holidays to spend some time alone. No job, no friends interrupting *cough cough* Sooyoung *cough cough* and generally just nothing bad happening.

It was bliss.

An absolute throwback of a song came on as Jennie was chopping up carrots, 'Hot in Herre'. Both her and Victoria smirked as they sung through the entirety of the song, Jennie wiggling her hips and biting her lip whenever she so fancied. Victoria couldn't help but watch and admire when her beautiful girlfriend did this...mentally congratulating herself for hitting the jackpot when it came to a girlfriend. Jennie was kind, talented, independent, caring, intelligent, sarcastic, headstrong, passionate, beautiful, and so many other things. But one thing that she was, that always made Victoria's mind race, was attractive no matter what she was doing.

Victoria had been feeling a certain way for a while and needed to, let's say, let off some steam. And let off some steam she did.

She sidled over to her girlfriend, gently running her fingers under her loose crop top when the lyrics 'so take off all your clothes' played in the background. Jennie giggled and rolled her waist against Victoria, being a little tease as per usual.

"Vic, baby, I love you touching me but I can't concentrate on that AND cut up vegetables at the same time. I'll lose a finger!" Jennie exclaimed, immediately ignoring her own words as she dropped the knife onto the countertop, and felt Victoria's fingers dance on the skin of her stomach. She tensed a little and let out a tiny gasp, earning a gasp from Victoria too.

"Baby...tthe food...we, uhm, we can't leave the food" Jennie said quietly, tripping over her words as she felt herself getting very turned on. VERY turned on. But again, ignoring her own claims, she turned around to face Victoria and bring their lips together. Victoria leant Jennie back against the countertop as she fumbled with the stovetop, turning off the heat, quickly bringing her hand back to Jennie's hip and pressing against the skin. Jennie gasped from the pressure and Victoria took this opportunity to slide her tongue into Jennie's mouth, immediately taking control.

Damn Jennie loved it when Victoria took control.

Victoria bent down slightly to run her hands around the back of Jennie's thighs and hitch her up into the air, earning Victoria another gasp as they broke the kiss. Jennie immediately wrapped her legs around her girlfriend's waist and she was carried to the sofa, giggling when Victoria attempted and struggled to lay her down in a civilised manner.

"Victoria that was AWFULLY done and you know it, baby."

"Oh shush, I'll make it up to you. And speaking of..." Victoria trailed off, connecting their lips together again and half-straddling half-sitting on Jennie (the sofa REALLY was not big enough for the both of them to fit comfortably and without limbs being sat on or squished) as she brought her hands back into the mix, hooking her fingers around the waistband of Jennie's shorts and making Jennie arch her back upwards and against Victoria.