𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 - 𝖾𝗉. 331

3rd Person's POV:

3rd Person's POV:

[Someone opens the door interrupting the bros]

The bros all looked who opened the door and as soon as they saw Victoria they all went nuts.

After about 5 whole minutes of them just simping over Victoria, they finally calmed down because their manager forced them to sit down.

"Annyeong, Victoria imnida." Victoria simply introduced herself and they all clapped their cheeks- sorry, I meant hands ;)

The bros talked for a bit with Victoria until she had to perform for them her new song.

After some minutes of performing, she went back to her place and they all complimented her on her good stage presence and for her song.

"What is this song about?" Soogeun asked as he crossed his arms like he usually do.

"Um, well it's about having feelings for that one friend of yours but not being able to confess because of the consiquense." Victoria explained with a smile.

They all purposely smirked at each other, not even trying to hide it.

Victoria started massaging her temples, I don't even wanna ask why you guys smirked at each other." She said as they all chuckled.

"Is this song about her?" Asked Heechul, of course he would be the one asking... That guy knows everybody's secrets.

"Yes..." She answered trustfully.

"How did you guys meet though?" Kyunghoon asked, leaning back to his chair.

"Um, I don't even know how that happened, I guess we met through mutual friends but we weren't friends, we actually hated each other's guts but somehow, we ended up dating." Victoria answered, obviously not telling them the whole story since they started off being enemies with benefits, but bros don't need to know that.

"I'm happy that you chose our show to appear on after the dating news." Said Jinho.

"I didn't choose, my company did." She said and they all laughed at her sarcastic yet honest fact.

"How has it been? Is she doing okay?" Sangmin asked.

"Yeah, she's doing alright." She replied.

"Do you know when BLACKPINK is releasing a new album?" Asked Heechul.

"I know when but I cannot tell... I'm actually thinking of putting Jennie on my album." She said.

Heechul stands up and looks straight into the camera, "Yang Hyunsuk, you better give us the album or Victoria's gonna buy YG!" He said but Youngchul jokingly covered his mouth with his hand.

"Should I?" Victoria asked and laughed.

"You should, you seriously should. The YG princess would probably be happy to hear that." Heechul teased with a smirk.

"Shall we talk about Twice?" She asked boldly making them all laugh and Heechul hide his face with his hands.

"Okay, I will stop." Said Heechul with a defeated smile.

He knew that Victoria would spill everything about his past relationship with Momo and she would even spill his relationships before Momo.

After some minutes of them talking, they decided to play a game about guessing correctly and if you guessed incorrectly, you will get bombed with flour.

Victoria sat in the middle and this round was guessing the song by only its instrument.

They all guessed correctly and when it finally went to Victoria, they played Jennie's 'Solo'.

Victoria blushed a little from embarrassment because the bros laughed and teased her, but she still answered correctly.

After everyone answered, the next game is to recognize the famous person which wasn't supposed to be hard considering that the bros had a bunch of celebrities on their show, but they failed missrebly... These guys couldn't recognize IU...

But after multiple rounds, they finally guessed correctly and when it was finally Victoria's turn, the person she had to guess was Jennie again.

She sighed, "Kim Jennie." She answered while the bros laughed again.

After everyone answered, the game came to an end.

After they talked some more, the bros didn't tease her anymore nor asked her anything about Jennie or blackpink.

"Goodbye... Lee Sooman, are you watching this? I'm never coming back on this show." They laughed at what she said.