The Mystery Saga- Part 4

Mystery POV

Dear diary,

I'm about to go to bed. Well, duh, I never write in you if I'm not. I seem to be writing a lot lately, don't I? I don't think I ever used to write this much. But anyway, that's not the point.

I'm freaking out. I'm really freaking out. Over the past two days, I realised something. My stomach isn't soft. You know the way that when you have extra fat on your body, you can poke it and it just kind of squishes? My stomach isn't doing that. It's kind of solid. And getting bigger. And I was supposed to have my period almost a month ago. I'm scared. Really scared. That's what happens when you're going to have a baby, right? You stop having a period? I can't get pregnant. I'm 17. I have school, and prom, and he'll kick me out. I'll have nowhere to live. I'm terrified. I'm so terrified that I'm babbling into a diary. I mean, I'm writing here! I could just stop.

On the way home from school today, I bought one of those pregnancy tests. It's a stick that you pee on. That's just weird, isn't it? So, it's in the bathroom now, doing whatever it does, trying to figure out if I'm pregnant. A scary thought just occurred to me. If I'm pregnant... I've never slept with anybody, except the times that he gets really drunk and comes to my room in the night. So, if I'm pregnant...

The timer that I set just went off. I'm going to the bathroom now, to get the stick and see what it says. I'm hoping for the best, but something tells me it's the worst that will happen.

Oh God. It's positive.

My life is over.

Love,

Mik. <3