♦️♠️ ♣️ Ways to be Wicked 🐉🐕🪞🐍

(Lizzie's ways to be Wicked outfit)

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil" Lizzie smirked at Evie as Mal got out her spell book

"Wicked ways beneath the skin. Let all who taste it now join in." Said Mal as her and Lizzie wickedly laughed.

Carlos and Jay starts dumping apples in the pot of water that looked like what witches would use.

"Ahhhh"

"We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D" the five core sang.

"Come on"  Said Carlos.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey" the Core five sang.

"Crashing the party guess they lost my invitation." Mal sang, giving a apple to Jane.

"Friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion" Jane takes a bite of the apple, then she takes the spray can from Mal , tosses it and catches it and stormed off.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior"  Carlos sang, sliding the bucket, causing everyone to jump.

"Happily Ever After with a little flavor"  He gets a apple from his jacket pocket, he kisses the apple before giving it to Alison. She bites the apple, not knowing that the spot she bit at was where Carlos kissed at. Alison looks at Mal wickedly as she snatched a hair bow from a girl's head before walking away.

"Bad to the bone with even worse intentions." Jay sang, throwing apples at the band members.

"We're gonna steal the show and leave them all defenseless"  He throws a apple at Doug, which makes the apple get stuck in his trumpet.

"A fairytale life can be also overrated, so raise your voices and let's get it activated" Evie sang, putting a apple on Fairy Godmother's desk. She bites the apple as the students throws their papers everywhere.

"We are the bad guys, we get away with everything"  Lizzie sang, giving a apple to Katherine and Allie, they look at each other before messing up their room.

"Now we are the officially the deadly mini things" Malaya and Madeline also eats a apple, they smirk at each other before they spilled their tea and starts throwing the tea tables.

"Long Live having some fun we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked with us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked." The VKs sang.

"Apple apple dip dip, wanna try it? Tick tick. Take a bite, c'mon be bold. Change the way the story's told "

"This time the dark is finally getting your attention " Mal sang, her and Evie were handing out candy apples as Lizzie was waving bye to them.

"We're wicked by the book and class is back in session  Evie sang, throwing a book as Fairy Godmother uses Chad's leg as a guitar.

"You like it, steal it-" Jay sang, cheerleaders danced around him with Malaya and Alison close to him. Lizzie glares at this.

"Gotta beat 'em to the treasure" Lizzie finished as some boys were bowing down to her and Alistair was close to her, he had his arm wrapped around her waist. Lizzie smirked and winked over at Jay, who glared over at Alistair, aware of how close he was to Lizzie.

"Or rite a passage" Carlos sang, juggling two apples before giving them to Belle and Adam.

"Bad just doesn't get much better" the five sang.

"Long Live having some fun we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked "

"Mother always knows best " Mal and Lizzie sang, hanging up two flags that said Long Live Evil with their mother's logo on it.

"Show her pass every test" Evie sang, flipping through pages on the book.

"Here her voice in my head " Carlos sang, having his headphones on.

"Evil is the only " Jay sang before, Mal, Evie, Lizzie and Carlos joined him.

"Real way to win"

The entire school comes out, joining the five as they danced.

"We got all the ways to be (ha)
Hey, hey, hey, hey
W-I-C-K-E-D
Let's go
We got all the ways to be
Hey, hey, hey, hey
W-I-C-K-E-D
(Yeah-yeah)
Long live havin' some fun (havin' some fun)
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us, evil lives on (evil lives on)
The right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked
Cruel and unusual
We're taking control
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us (c'mon), evil lives on the right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked
Hey, hey, hey, hey
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be"

"So many ways to be wicked"Mal sang, kissing a apple and threw it.