Cheer tryouts /Class/ Carlos and Lizzie meets a dog

Lizzie's pov:

We were in Goodness Remedial class with Fairy Godmother

We were in Goodness Remedial class with Fairy Godmother. I couldn't believe Fairy Godmother because she could have gave Cinderella until 2AM. Why midnight? The better question is why always midnight? I was sitting next to Mal as she was sitting between me and Evie.

Fairy Godmother was asking us questions and only me and Mal got them right.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie?"

"What was the second one?" Evie asked, Mal rolled her eyes, I looked at her paper, seeing her drawing Fairy Godmother's magic wand.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else? Elizabeth?" Fairy Godmother pointed to me.

" C, give it a bottle." I answered.

"Correct. Again." Said Fairy Godmother.

"And by the way, it's Lizzie" I added.

"You and Mal are on fire." Said Carlos.

"Just pick the ones that don't sound any fun" Said Mal, I had to agree with her.

"Oh" said Carlos.

"That makes so much sense." Said Evie, Mal went back to her drawing. We heard a shy squeak. We looked and saw a bobbed hair girl with a baby blue dress. She looked like Fairy Godmother, except for the hair. When she saw us, she shrieked and rushed over to Fairy Godmother.

"Hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother greeted the girl. "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The girl said, looking at us nervously and back at Fairy Godmother.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Fairy Godmother asked, that Jane girl looked embarrassed.

"Mom, no!" Jane whispered-yelled.

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Fairy Godmother said, Jane looked at us, mostly me because I'm the daughter of the Queen of Hearts who technically beheads people.

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were." she said, squeaking as she ran out of her mom's classroom. Wow, what a wimp. She reminds me of those cards. Fairy Godmother shrugged as she broke the silence.

"Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Jay and Carlos were fighting, but Jay won and raised his hand.

"Oh! Ooh... get off." Carlos groaned.

"Jay?"

" C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." he smirked, making Carlos hit him.

" I was gonna say that." Said Carlos. They started fighting again as I giggled at this scene. They were like brother. I wonder how it'll be if they were actually my siblings and they fight all the time. That's why I just prefer Carlos as my brother.