♠️♦️♣️Family Day and Drama♠️♦️♣️

I walked to class with Mal

I walked to class with Mal. We already saw the boys and Evie there. As Mal sat in the middle of the seat, I sat next to her as soon as Fairy Godmother came in with some TV?

"Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Fairy Godmother explained. We all stood up. Mal had one hand on me and the other on Evie's as we looked at the screen. I was worried about Dude. I hoped Cruella didn't see Dude because who knows what she'll do. We see our parents on the screen.

" I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Said Maleficent as all of our parents are close to the screen.

"Is it... is it... is..." I heard my mom's voice.

"Press enter." Said Jafar.

"Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip... Oh!" Mom complained.

"Evie, It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Evie smiled at her mom.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent and mom asked EQ.

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella asked, the villains laughed.

"This is Fairy Godmother " Mal said, letting go of Evie's hand but not mine.

"Hey, Lizzie dear. You look stunning there" my dad waved at me, making me smile, but earned a slap on the back of the head from my mom.

"You need to add more blush, then your beautiful. You need to look like a queen " My mom said, I nodded a little as Mal squeezed my hand a little. And then, my mom looked at Fairy Godmother.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" My mom asked, making everyone, except my dad laughed.

" I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." Said Fairy Godmother defensively.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels? -" Maleficent said, but got cut off by Fairy Godmother.

"They were mice! They were not... they were mice. They were not..." Fairy Godmother said, then she looked at us.

"They were mice" we all nodded our heads and Mal whispered thank you before dragging me to the front with her. Like I said, what if I had a secret? Only Evie knows about me, my mom, Mal, my dad, and Maleficent. We are somehow.....you'll find out.

"Hi, mom." Mal faked smiled at her mother.

"Mal! I m-m-miss you." Said Maleficent, Mal's fake smile dropped.

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Said Jafar.

"How long must mommy wait to see you?" Asked Maleficent.