♠️♣️♦️ Lizzie and Jay's date♦️♠️♠️

After the tea party with my Wonderland friends, I went to art class for a second

"So, art is your thing" I look to see Alistair and Katherine.

"Yeah, look at this" I said, showing them a painting I always did.

"Looks like Mal's, except for the Maleficent part" Said Katherine

"Yeah, I'm trying to keep my cool from going "Off With Your Head!" on Carlos." I said as they giggled.

"You are the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, so it makes sense " Alistair laughed.

"I have to go hang this up, plus, I need to see what Jay wants anyway." I said, grabbing my portrait and walked away. I went to my room and hanged up the Long Live Evil logo where my friends art was. Mal's was perfect as always, Jay's was like a fit, Evie's was wonderful and Carlos's was brilliant. That makes all five of us become we are Rotten to the Core.

I smiled as I always reminded myself what Mal said. We are Rotten to the Core.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a knock. I look to see it was Jay and Carlos. I looked at Jay the most, but glared at Carlos a little.

"Hey boys" I said.

"Hey.. so, I was thinking if you, me, out, for a picnic..." He asked. Carlos looked like he was smirking at Jay.

"Sure, I'd love to" I replied as he smiled widely.

"I'll pick you up" he said as him and Carlos left.

Jay's pov:

Mission accomplished for asking out the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, now Carlos has to ask out the daughter of Sleeping Beauty.

"Now it's your turn, bro" I said.

"Alright then" He replied.

* * *

We were standing at our lockers. Carlos said that Alison was walking here with Evie since they were thinking about doing their performance on family Day. Let's just say that Evie wasn't the only girl that Chad Charming was playing. We saw Alison walking with Evie as I saw Carlos catching up to her.