♦️♠️♣️Dorm♠️♣️♦️

Lizzie's pov:

Before I followed Mal and Evie, Ben stopped me.

"Um, only two people are allowed in each dorm, you have your own dorm" he said. I raised a eyebrow. "Follow me"

He lead me to a room that has QUEEN in red ink.

"Here's your dorm keys and make yourself at home" Ben smiled as he walked away. I opened the door, revealing a red bedroom.

 I opened the door, revealing a red bedroom

"This is amazing. Just like I wanted." I said, I looked over and saw something that caught my eyes.

"A throne? For me? Ben really knows Elizabeth Card Hearts, doesn't he?" 

I sat on the throne, it felt like being future Queen of Wonderland.

With Mal and Evie:

They walked in their dorm, seeing it's all pink.

"Wow, this place is amaz-" Evie admired, but got cut off by Mal.

"Gross." She spat.

"I know, right? Amazingly gross." Evie said, trying to agree with Mal.

"Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." Said Mal, looking around.

"Yeah."

"E, curtains "

Evie closes the curtains, making it look darker.

"Whew! That is much better." Mal signed. "Wait a minute.... where's Lizzie?"

"Probably with the boys." Evie said.

At the boys dorm:

Jay was collecting things as Carlos was playing a game.

Mal walked over to Jay. "Jay, what are you doing?" She asked.

"It's called stealing." Jay replied.

"What's your point?" Asked Mal.

"Well, Mal, It's like buying whatever I want, except It's free." Jay smirked. Carlos turned around before pausing the game. "Where's Lizzie?" He asked.

"Wait, I thought she was with you guys" Said Mal.

"Why would Lizzie want to be in a boys dormitory?" Jay raised his eyebrow.

"Let me try. Mirror mirror on the- in my hand, show me where Lizzie stands" the mirror shows that Lizzie is in her own dorm, sitting on a throne. The others look.

"That's lucky, at least she gets her own dorm" Said Mal.

"It says that she should be in a room that has red ink and says QUEEN in her mother's signature.

They four all walk in the hallway, looking around for Lizzie's dorm.

With Lizzie:

"Off with your head!" She said in a British accent.

"This is going to be easy now..." She whispered until she heard a knock.

Lizzie opened the door, revealing Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos.

"Took y'all long enough" Lizzie smirked as they walked in.

"Now that we're all here, we need to know how to get that wand" Said Mal.

"I did hear prissy princess spoiled brat and Soon to be King talking about the wand. Somewhere in some kind of Museum." Said Lizzie.

"Perfect, now Evie, mirror me"

"Mirror on the wall- in my hand, show me where Fairy Godmother's magic wand stands" it shows the wand.

"Zoom out." Lizzie called.

Carlos was typing something on the computer where Lizzie's desk is.

"It's 2.3 Miles from here." said Carlos.

"Then let's go" Said Mal as they walked out of Lizzie's dorm.