♦️♠️♣️Maleficent in Auradon?♣️♠️♦️

" I'm back!" Maleficent said in a sing-song voice.

"It can't be. Go away, mother." Said Mal.
"She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop. No!" Said Maleficent.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi..." Fairy Godmother tried to cast a spell, but was cut off by Maleficent.

M"Boo. Psych. Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean... Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs. Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this? Perfect fit! Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns! Aw... Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. It's not what you want." She said, messing with everyone. She made Ben's crown cricket as she did the same thing to Adam.

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Said Mal.
"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there." She replied.

" No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Said Mal dreamily.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent snapped.

" And now I command, wand to my hand! Ha! It worked!" She said when the wand flew to her hand.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Said Maleficent.

"Hold on, Mal, Liz. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Said Carlos.
"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf! Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me! Gaston should be jealous. Enough! You all will regret this!" Said Maleficent when Dude attacked her.

And then, something that happened in the fairytale actually happened now....

Maleficent is now a dragon, just like in Sleeping Beauty.

"Come on. Run, Jay, run!" Lizzie and Carlos yelled as Maleficent chased Jay.

"Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!" Said Mal, running away from a dragon Maleficent.

"Aah!" Jay screamed.

" Magic mirror, show your bright light!" Evie commanded, bringing the bright mirror on dragon Maleficent's face. Mal and Lizzie makes Evie get behind them.

"Behind us, E! Leave my friends alone! This is between you, Liz,  and me, mother. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one!" Mal chanted as Mal and Lizzie challenged Maleficent to a staring contest. Lizzie's eyes turn red as Mal and Maleficent's turn green. Just then, Maleficent turns into a small lizard, making Lizzie and Mal gasp in shock, not knowing what just happened.

"Oh!" Fairy Godmother said in shock as Mal and Lizzie.
"What just happened?" Asked Evie.

"I have no idea." Said Lizzie.

"Did you do it?" Evie looked at Mal and Lizzie."I don't know." Mal replied." No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty." Explained Fairy Godmother.
"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Asked Lizzie
"Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Fairy Godmother told Lizzie and Mal.
"I believe this belongs to you." Said Lizzie, giving the wand to Fairy Godmother." And I believe this... Belongs to you. You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Said Fairy Godmother, unfreezing everyone.

" Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Said Mal." Oh... Yeah, let's go." Said Adam.