♡•2•♡

Beomgyu entered in his dorm and started to cry as soon as he closed the door. As he was crying he felt a sharp pain in his head again, and his nose started to bleed.

The pain was soo much that he lost consciousness. He returned to his senses only 10 minutes after. And then he got up from the floor and headed to the bathroom to clean himself.

When he was done cleaning himself he just got to his room and slept, without eating anything but a toast the whole day.

The next day, his parents didn't called him, so he just got ready and waited for Yeonjun. But the older never showed up. So 5 minutes before his first course he finally decided to go to the university by himself. Without eating anything cuz he thought that he wouldn't have time to eat.

He ran as fast as he could, and thankfully he made it in time. When he entered the classroom he saw Yeonjun smiling to Yeji with their hands intertwined.

He thought it was nothing, but during recess he heard something that broke his heart all over again. Yeonjun suddenly got up took Yeji's hand, smiled and said" Everyone, I would like to tell you all that Yeji and I are officially dating."

Everyone cheered and congratulated them. Well everyone except Beomgyu, the younger just left and sat on the garden, crying silently. This pain was sharper than the one he was recently feeling in his head, and unlike those pain it didn't go away after sometimes but it just increased instead.

After sometimes he heard the the bell rings, so he got up whipped his tears and walk to his next class.

After his last course he was just wandering mindlessly in the university's hallway, when he bumped into someone. He immediately said sorry, and when he finally took a proper look at the person he bumped into, his eyes immediately widened in fear.

He saw Wooyoung standing there, smirking and he said" Look who we have here, our little Beomie. Changbin will be soo happy when I will tell him that I saw you."

Beomgyu started to panick, Wooyoung noticed that and he smirked again and said" Where is your boyfriend, oh right he isn't cuz you were too scared to tell him how you feel about him. Even if you told him, I am sure that he wouldn't want someone like you. I would like to had fun with you today but it's not fun without Changbin, so see ya tomorrow ugly doll."

With that he left and the younger got home alone, since Yeonjun was too busy to even acknowledged him that day.

As soon as he got to his dorm he started to cry as usual. When he calmed down, he checked his phone to see no new messages. He didn't expected anything but he was still disappointed.

He got up from the floor only to meet up with a violent dizziness and a sharp pain in his head again, and ofc nose bleed. He decided to take a pill to make him feel better, so he went to the bathroom and took a pain killer.

He felt better after like 10 minutes, and he decided to do all his works that day and take a rest the next days. He did them all and went to bed at 1AM with an empty stomach.

The next day he didn't have morning cass and since he was feeling weak and dizzy, he got up from his bed 2 hours after he woke up. Then he remembered that he didn't ate properly in 2 days, so he decided to cook something.

But as soon as he entered his kitchen, he fainted dur to the low level of sugar in his blood. He could have died in his dorm and no one would know that.

When he gain consciousness, he couldn't even move a finger, he was sweating soo much and he felt soo cold. Then his eyes wandered to a candy on his couch, he used all his strength, got to his couch ant ate the candy.