♡•4•♡

Beomgyu woke up in the school's nursery. When the nurse noticed that he was awake she said" Hi Beomgyu, how are you feeling?"

Beomgyu just closed his eyes a bit a opened them again. So she took it as  not bad but not good.

She then asked him" Can you talk?" He replied" Y-yes, b-but ex...exhausting." She nodded then said" It's exhausting to talk right?" He nodded.

She then said" Ok, do you have anyone that can go to your dorm with you, cuz in your state you can't go by yourself. Also that person should make sure to always be with you until you feel better to come back here. You will stay home for 2 weeks minimum, and the boy that brought you here told me to tell you to take better care of yourself cuz you don't seem well lately."

Beomgyu smiled and nodded, he felt a bit relieved to know that someone noticed that he wasn't alright these days, and he was thankful for that.

But then he realized that he had no one to come home with him. So he took his phone and act like he was talking to someone. Then he told the nurse that the person who will take him home was waiting for him outside. So she let him go, cuz he didn't let her sent him off.

He started to walk slowly to get to his dorm, all by himself. As he was close to get to the building, he suddenly felt the pain in his head. But this time it was way worse due to the fact that he hurted his head badly.

So without even feeling the dizziness, he just fainted.

When he woke up, he was in his room. And unlike the previous time, there was someone next to him, an all too familiar face sleeping with his head on his bed while holding his hand. He couldn't believed his eyes soo he closed his eyes and opened them again, but that person was still there.

'Maybe the tumor is making me see things cuz ain't no way' he mumbled to himself. Then the other person said" Beomie omg, are you ok you seem soo pale and thiner these days. Why are you fainting so frequently these days. And why did you go to the hospital last week, what was those results??"

Beomgyu was soo shocked cuz he would never imagined that his hyung would pay that much attention to him, after everything that happened.

He then smiled with teary eyes and hugged his hyung. It was the first time in the whole month he felt less alone. While he was crying, the older was playing with his hair and humming his favorite song, cuz he knows that this is the best way to calm him down.

Minutes after, Beomgyu finally calmed down, then he looked at his hyung and said" T-thank you Y...Yeonjunie h-hyung. I a-am r...really s-sorry h-hyung. I-it was m-my f-fault, i-i am s-so s...selfish, I-I don't d-deserve y-you-"

"Don't ever say that cub. I am the selfish one, I didn't even let you explain yourself. You are my best friend but I started to spend less and less time with you as soon as Yeji came along, and I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me Beomie." The older said with tears in his eyes.

The younger smiled and hugged his beloved hyung again. Then he said" o-of c-course I f...forgive you h-hyung." Man is in love so please don't judge him.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu spent the night catching up, well Yeonjun was the one talking, cuz Beomgyu didn't want to tell him about his cancer, and get the older to be sad and to pity him. So he just smiled and listen to his hyung talking about his life and his girlfriend, even if it hurts him deeply, he was just happy that his hyung was happy.

The rest of the night went smoothly, even if Beomgyu felt weak and his head was pounding, he was happy because at least he had his hyung back.

Well what Beomgyu didn't know, it's that he was right. He had hallucinations because he had a very bad fever. And that it was the security guard of the building that got him to his room, and that no one was in the room with him.