♡•6•♡

The first week was really hard for him. He could barely leave his bed, his headaches were unbearable and he was now coughing blood.

Since he was feeling good at all, he sent an apology to his subscribers in his community.

During that week he felt so empty and lonely. He tried to call his parents, but they wouldn't pick up, he was at least hoping that they would call him back. But they never did.

The next week he knew that it was his last, so he started to get everything ready for his last day. He pre-recorded his last video, wrote letters for the people he loved, even if he know that they didn't loved him anymore, but he still do love them.

Two days before his death, Taehyung called him to check on him and to try to convince him to accept to do the surgery, and that he would even pay for him. But the younger just declined the offer and thanked the doctor for being so kind to him.

The day before his death, he felt some urge to throw up and once he did, the only thing that came out was blood. Once he saw that he started to cry, he couldn't believe that he will be dead the next day.

He even doubt that people would find him if he died in his dorm. He started to wonder what he did wrong. What did he do to deserve all that. He was a good son and a good friend. But then again he wasn't, because his hyung said that he was selfish, and his parents said that he was ungrateful and spoiled. And again all of them were right according to him.

So in his head he did deserved this. And so be it, he was even considering to finally accept Taehyung's offer, but he gave up and just chose to accept his fate.

He got up from the cold floor of his bathroom and headed to the kitchen to eat something then to take his pain killers.

After that, he wrote the his last letter then got to sleep. When he woke up the next day, he felt weaker than ever, but he got up from his bed anyways and headed to his bathroom.

He looked at the mirror, and saw that he looked lifeless and was as white as a ghost. He just sighed and got ready to leave.

He ate and took his pain killer, scheduled got the video ready to be posted at the end of the day, and sent the letters, all scheduled to be delivered at 7 pm, when he assumes that he would be already gone, and that everyone would be home.

After that he left his dorm at 1 pm, and took a cab to go to a special place. A place he cherished very much.

When he got there it was already 4 pm, because it was far from his dorm, and back in his childhood town.

He got off the car paid for his ride and walk towards his special place. It was an oak tree. And it was under that tree that he met Yeonjun for the first time.

He was 5 yo, and it was the first time he was coming to this park. As he was shy and his stutter was way worse than now, the kids were mean to him.

They all started to laugh and point at him whenever he said something, so he just ran away and sat under the oak tree to cry and hide himself.

As he was crying, he felt a gentle touch on his back. And then he heard someone asking him what's wrong.

He lifted his head and saw a boy a bit older and taller than him smiling softly at him, with a million of stars in his eyes. He instantly felt comfortable and safe around the other boy.

So he tried to explain with his bad stutter, and he thought that the boy would already be tired of him and would be mean to him and abandoned him, because every potential friend did it, because it was annoying.

But the older just smile and didn't even let him finish his sentence and resumed the whole situation. The he ruffled the younger's hair then said" They are just some dumb kids to make fun of your for your way to speak. Let them be stupid, for me you are very intelligent and cute. Your way of talking make you look even cuter. So don't listen to them, they are just jealous and dumb."

Beomgyu smiled and thanked him. Since that day, they became bestfriends.  And that tree was there place to hang out and everything. That was also there that Beomgyu realized that he had feelings for Yeonjun while they were watching fireworks the first day of their summer vacation.

He smiled to himself remembering all their good memories together under that tree. How much they were happy and carefree. He wished that he could come back to those times and appreciate those moments more.

But he couldn't. So he just sat there crying and begging to be able to come back to those times. He was full of love for the older, and his heart hurt for how much he love him.

He felt like he couldn't breathe and his vision was getting blurry. He felt life slowly draining out from him and his last words were "I love you hyung, so much that it hurts." And then he passed away.

It was 5:53 pm when he passed away. Someone saw him on the park checked on him and saw that he wasn't breathing.

At 6:30 pm and called an ambulance. When they arrived at the hospital he already lost all his warmth.

At 7pm, his last video came out, his letters were delivered to their owner and the news started to talk about him simultaneously.

His parents were at their office, they were really busy. The TV was turned on and none of them were paying attention to what was going on until they heard the name of their son.

The immediately stopped doing whatever they were doing, and just stared at the TV. As they were listening to what the journalist was saying about their son and what happened to him, they both started to cry.

His mother was in disbelief, and then they noticed a letter on the mini wooden table. They instantly recognized their son's beautiful  and unique handwriting.

As they read the letter, they cried even more.

It says...

Dear mother and father.
This is me, your son. If you receive this, that surely means that I am gone. I had a brain tumor in its last stade. I tried to reach you both to tell you that, to at least talk to both of you for the last time yesterday, the day before my last day on earth, but I couldn't reach you guys.

But I guess it's better that way, cuz it spares you the pain of seeing your son passing away before your eyes. I know that you both loved me. I know that I am unlovable, but thank you for loving me, or trying to love me.

I was happy to be born to this family. Thank you both for everything, and I love you both.

Beomgyu-

They immediately called their driver to take them yo the hospital were their son was. None of them could drive because they were crying and trying their best to breathe.

They couldn't belive that they lost their only son. They felt so guilty because they saw the missed calls, but they just ignored it because they were too busy keeping their company big and successful.

They were so sad to know that the last time they talked to their son was to scold him. And to cut his credit cards. He was sick and was forced to work to survive a bit longer.

They felt soo bad and guilty for neglecting and ignoring their son these past months. And none of them won't ever forgive themselves for that.

.•°~♡•°.~☆•°.~♡~•°.

Hello beautiful people.

How are you guys doing? I hope that you are doing great. Did you guys liked the chapter. If yes please à se don't forget to vote and comment.

I would like to thank you all for your love and support. I was able to come this far just because of you guys. So thank you guys for everything.

I love you all very much, and I will see you guys next chapter. 🥰💙💙

(I didn't proofread, I will do it later today cuz it's currently 00:37 am here)