♡•10•♡

After Beomgyu's operation, Yeonjun, Beomgyu's parents and their mutual friends were there to help him recover.

During those 6 months, they became a big family and Beomgyu never felt soo happy before.

And finally, doctor Kim told him that he was finally ready to leave the hospital, and that he was completely healed.

His friends and family was soo happy, and he was litterally in tears, but it was tears of happiness. He was finally healthy and was going to get his previous life back. But now it was 10 times better than before.

He didn't stutter anymore, and he got closer to his parents and his other friends. He was no longer lonely and depressed.

And the most important thing is that he was with the love of his life. And he couldn't ask for better life than that.

His train of thought were interrupted by Yeonjun hugging him and saying" Thank you for being alive and staying with me. You have no idea how happy I am and how much I love you."

And then he cupped the younger's face and rest his forehead against his lover. The Kai got annoyed and said" Look at you guys being disgustingly in love, Binnie and I aren't as bad as you guys are."

All of them laughed and Yeonnun replied" Oh please should I remind you guys of the cheesy nicknames, like my little strawberry pie, the cherry of my cheesecake and-"

Soobin rolled his eyes and said" Ok we got it, now go back to your boyfriend hyung." All of the burst out laughing. They all felt comfortable and happy together, and none of them would like to change anything, cuz this moment was perfect.

The next day Beomgyu and Yeonjun returned to their campus. Beomgyu thought that they would go in their separate dorm, but to his surprise Yeonjun pulled him in his dorm.

It was decorated beautifully and there even was a banner saying welcome back home my baby bear. He literally had tears in his eyes, and was looking at the other with expectant eyes. So Yeonjun smiled foundly and said" Choi Beomgyu, will you be my roommate? I want to take care of you, and wake up to see your pretty face every morning. So what's your answer?"

Beomgyu playfully rolled his eyes and then replied with a wide grin" Of course I'll be your roommate, and that's bold of you to assume that it wouldn't be like that if you didn't asked, cuz I'd make up excuses to be with you every night. Stop right now you dirty minded sly fox."

The older burst out laughing and said" You know me soo well my baby bear." And then proceeded to hug his boyfriend. 'Thank you for giving me a chance to fix my mistakes, I swear to always make him happy for the rest of our lives.'

4 YEARS LATER

" YAH CHOI YEONJUN!! GET YOUR PRETTY FACE OUT OF OUR ROOM RIGHT NOW, CUZ WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE AT OUR GRADUATION." Beomgyu yelled from their living room.

They were now living in an house they brought together, with their own money. They were now one of the most successful celebrity couple thanks to their YouTube channel, where they post their original songs and also some cover.

They live next to Kai and Soobin who both are famous model, and Taehyun is now a famous soloist under bighit ent. All of them are closer than ever.

Yeonjun came out of their bedroom smiling foundly at his lover, and hugged him as soon as he reached him. They stayed like that for 5 minutes then broke away from each other still smiling foundly.

Then they made their way to their car. The ceremony was boring, yes they were kinda sad to leave their few friends in their classroom, but it was a relief for them mostly Yeonjun.

Once they were done with the ceremony, they headed to a restaurant to celebrate their freedom.

They were having a great time with reach other, and when their dessert was coming, soft music started to play in the background and Yeonjun got up and started to sing for Beomgyu (Ito their jpn song)

They heard this song one day while they were at a wedding of one of their Japanese friends, and since that day it was like their song cuz they related to that song soo much.

"By fate, pull this thread in, we'll come across each other. We are connected in a way that we will never be separated." Those lines made them remember, how they met since they were kids and were inseparable since then.

Those lines hit Yeonjun even more, cuz fate really put them together again, and he will do everything to stay with the love of his life forever.

He keep on singing while trying to fight the tears, but Beomgyu was already crying.

Once he was done, he hugged the younger and said softly" I love you soo much baby bear that its hurt, I know that I won't survive in this world without you, so will you let me stay with you for the rest of our lives?" He said while getting on his knee and pulling a beautiful black box, and reveal 2 absolutely beautiful silver rings with their initial on them.

Beomgyu smiled widely while whipping his tears, then said "Of course I'll stay with you hyung cuz I can't live without you too, and yes I know that it's a marriage proposition."

Both of them laughed and hugged each other again. 'Thank you again' Yeonjun said in his head whole looking up.

"I know that it was you, it's you, and it will always be you Beomgyu. I love you."

Beomgyu hugged his fiancé tighter then said "I love you too Yeonjunie hyung."

-The end

•°~♡•°~.☆.°•~♡•°.~

Hi beautiful people, how are you guys doing?

Why not me is finally done. I was planning on doing a sad ending originally (was gonna end it with Beomgyu's funeral, Yeonjun killing Yeji then going in an asylum, because he became a crazy psychopath, then killing himself because he was too sad and couldn't bear the pain of the younger's death anymore.) but y'all already suffered too much, and I couldn't bring myself to do that to my beloved characters, soo here we are.

I hoped that you liked it, and please let me know what you guys think about it.

Thank you guys for your support, and staying withme till the end.

I'll publish my new book next month, so please tune in for it, cuz it's gonna be insanely good, even better than why not me. Thank you guys again, love you guys bye bye 👋😘

(Will proofread later (still lazy so I'll do it next year ig) <3)

Hi y'all, I came here to say that I wasn't satisfied with this ending cuz I let myself swayed by y'all (that's on me dw) and gave it a twisted/confusing happy ending, so yeah I am writing the real ending rn, and already posted the first chapter, so please go check it out, the name is "Always you". Thank you guys, love you all.

-jem(december 2023)