𝙩𝙚𝙣. revelations

"Did you have fun living freely in that little village, princess?"

Y/N clenched her fists below the table and tried to calm herself down. She was angry, and she felt like she is in a guilotine, one wrong word and she will be gone for good.

So as much as she wants to fight back with words, she just chose to keep quiet.

"I gave you an ample amount of time to feel the freedom you've been wanting, am I right? I'm thinking that was already enough" Y/N never once met eyes with the tyrant king ever since she was brought in his kingdom.

"I already knew your wherabouts a few weeks since you went missing, but I thought, it would be really cruel of me to capture you immediately, would'nt I? Haha!" He laughed out loud across the dining table.

"Oi, do you not have a mouth? Your kingdom may be small but the recently found gold deposit in it is valuable enough to take, and I chose you because I found you different from others, you are intelligent and you never once wanted me so bad like other women, aren't you glad you're lucky you're gonna be my queen?" His voice went from being amused to serious. He had already enough fun, now he's starting to get annoyed Y/N isn't responding.

"Speak and respond to me, woman" he commanded, and for the first time since she is in this castle, Y/N looked at him straight in the eye.

"I'd rather die than get married to you"

Slam! The table produced a loud sound when Sukuna slammed it hard, Y/N as well as the attendants around flinched at the sudden noise. And everyone became scared, they pity the princess, but they couldn't do anything.

"The wedding will be held two days from now, you are not escaping it, take her back to her room" he commanded then walked out.

Everyone held their breaths until Sukuna walked out, and Y/N swore she would've been considered dead at the moment she spoke those words. She didn't even know where she took the courage to say that, but she somehow saw Yuji when she looked at Sukuna, and was reminded of her love for no other man than him.

"Yuji...I'm sorry" she muttered the moment she was alone in her room. She despised being alone despite thinking before that she was alright being alone. But after feeling the warmth Itadori gave in her life, she could no longer deny her feelings of loneliness.

"I need to do something" she says. "I shouldn't just be some damsel in distress waiting for a prince to save me"

"But what can I do? Sukuna is...so difficult to deal with, more than anyone I have ever met in my life and he kills without mercy"

Y/N sighed as she plopped on her bed.

"Nobara...Toge...Maki...Yuji"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Prince Gojo?!"

"Prince Gojo?"

"The Gojo kingdom?!"

"The Gojo kingdom?"

"Yes, my precious kids! It is I, Gojo Satoru, here to help you" he says as he bowed and grinned.

Yuji blinked a few times as he assesses the man who presented himself in front of their house and then at Maki who looked shocked and annoyed, then to Megumi who sighed and shook his head.

Nobara couldn't believe it is the man himself in front of them.

"Who is that man?" Yuji whispered to Nobara.