𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. secret

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows as she found herself, standing in front a giant mirror wherein she was being assisted by maids in getting dressed in a long white gown. She tried to move but she couldn't, as if she was not in control of her body. The maids were praising her beauty and telling her how lucky she was to get picked not just a concubine but to be the king's queen. She's becoming king Sukuna's legal wife and she couldn't help but get anxious and nervous, why is she suddenly here? And getting married all of a sudden? She once again tried to move her body to run away, yet she couldn't.

'What is happening to me?'

It was as if she was possessed or under a spell, what she was told to do, she complies. After getting dressed up, she was finally met by her father who had a satisfied grin in his face.

"You're not useless afterall" he says as he escorts her to the place where the wedding is going to be held.

She was utterly confused how she got here all of a sudden, yet she knows better not to speak against her father, or else she'll face the worst.

Soon the door opened and revealed the aisle which was decorated with expensive flowers put in golden vases.

Her heart beats faster than ever as she grows anxious of what will happen to her after this, she looked at the people inside and she saw ladies staring at her as if they were throwing daggers. If looks could kill, it already made her dead.

"Father—" before she could even utter another word, she yelped as someone threw at her back. She tried reaching for it and it felt sticky. It was an egg.

And then more food were being thrown at her, partnered with insults and harsh words she couldn't tolerate, it was all coming from those ladies earlier, she tried shielding herself away from them yet it just kept coming, her once pure and clean white gown is now fully tainted with dirt.

She looked up to seek help from her father, but he wasn't there, instead it was the man she was going to marry that day, looking down at her with a vicious gaze.

"I'm not marrying a filthy woman, get out of my sight"

Then she found herself being dragged away by palace guards. Suddenly she felt someone tug at her arm and she looked at him, yet she couldn't see his face.

"Hey, hey it's okay, my lady, can you hear me? You need to wake up"

Y/N's eyes suddenly shot wide open and she swiftly sat up, catching her breath, she put her hand on her chest as she felt her heart still beating rapidly, sweat dripping on her face, she had a terrible dream.

"Ah! Finally, you're awake! Are you alright? You've been stirring in your sleep and mumbling words I couldn't understand so I thought I should wake you up since you're having a nightmare"

As she adjusted her vision, she now sees clearly who was talking to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I should get you water" he says as he hurriedly run outside the door to fetch her a glass of water.

Y/N blinked twice as she observes her surroundings.

'Thank goodness it was just a dream' she thought. But she was still confused on how she got here and who was that pink haired boy earlier.

A few moments later, the boy came back with a glass of water on one hand and a plate with bread on another.

"I'm sorry, this is all what we have right now" he says as he puts the plate on the small wooden table beside her bed.

"Thank you..." She says quietly as she accepts the glass of water from him, the boy smiled at her in return. She raised the glass to her mouth and as she was about to take a sip, she paused as she remembered something.