𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. found

It took a long time for Nobara to finally accept the fact that Y/N and Yuji are close to each other, and that it looks like there's more to them than just friendship. Nobara was actually surprised Yuji and her got along well despite her giving him an attitude in hopes to protect the princess from him at the start. She was just being protective though, but she later realized that Yuji was a good person.

And now she could see the difference and the glow Y/N had whenever she's with Yuji. Very far from the princess she knew back in their kingdom.

"Princess, please be honest with me" she asked one night before going to sleep.

"What is it, Nobara?" Y/N asked, her attention still at the rose Yuji gave her earlier.

"Do you like Yuji?"

It was obvious of course, but she just wants to hear it out loud from her.

Y/N finally looked at her, her cheeks tainted with red.

"I..." She stuttered then looked away. "I do like him" she said. "But please don't tell him! I don't know how to face him if he knows"

Nobara smiled, she couldn't believe she'll see this side of her in her life, she rarely smiled genuinely, and her face always held fear and worry whenever she was in the palace. Nobara decided to support her, because whatever makes the princess happy, makes her happy.

"You're in love, princess" she says and Y/N looked surprised at her words, yet she gave a faint smile after.

"Maybe...maybe I am, Nobara" she admitted, which made Nobara quite surprised once again.

'The princess has really changed' she thought, then suddenly Y/N gasped as she remembered something.

"What is it, princess?" Nobara questioned.

"Yuji told me we'll go at nine in the evening today! He said he's found a place where the stars are all present." She says as she hurriedly looked for her shoes and a coat.

"W-wait, princess, isn't it dangerous to go outside at night? I'm coming with you!"

"But Nobara, who's going to look after the house? Grandpa's not here today" suddenly, a knock was heard at their door.

"Y/N? Are you ready?" It was Yuji.

"Yes, just a second!" She said before opening the door. "Oh wait I'll just get my bag" she said and went back inside their room.

"Oi Itadori, I'm coming with you two" Nobara declared.

"Eh? But..." Yuji contemplated then suddenly pulled Nobara in the corner.

"I plan on confessing to her tonight, and I promise to keep her safe and sound, can you let us be alone just for tonight? Please Nobara, I only have the courage today" He whispered and clasped his hands and pleaded.

Nobara's eyes widened. "You seriously mean that?" She whispered yell.

"Yes, I mean it, so please?"

Nobara want nothing but happiness for Y/N, and now that it has been confirmed that Itadori likes her too, then she did nothing to get in the way of them.

"Y/N you should go with Itadori now!" She exclaimed, trying to hide the excitement in her voice.

"Yes! Just looking for- oh! Here it is! Let's go Yuji" she says. "Nobara, stay safe here, alright?"

"You should stay safe, Y/N" Nobara said. "Now go!" She pushed the two towards the door. "Bring me some good news after!" And then she shut the door.

"What's she saying?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows but Yuji only chuckled nervously.