4 BACHELOR PARTY ?

All program of engagement of had done now, people were gone to their homes. Taekook were at their personal place, engaged with deep thinking.

Taehyung was sit on the single sofa chair and jungkook was seated opposite to him. He constantly bitting his nails looking at taehyung who were in his thought looking straight at ceiling.

Silence

They sat like this from last 15 minutes. Finally, Jungkook sighed and decided to talk to him.

Jungkook - What happened tae?

Taehyung - Nothing

He said with normal face.

Taehyung - Show me your hand I want to see your engagement ring.

He instantly showed him his hand.

Taehyung - Nice ring!

Jungkook - You are changing topic, this is last time I'm asking you, what happened?

Taehyung - And its last time I'm saying nothing happened.

Jungkook - l know what happened, We have done everything together till now but I am going to get married now and that before you, so you're feeling upset?

Taehyung chuckled at his assumption. It's right they're friends from childhood and have same age so school, college even business they started together as business partner. Jungkook patted taehyungs shoulder.

Jungkook - I already have a solution on it

Taehyung - And what it is?

Jungkook - The point is we have to marry at the same time, now I engaged so now lets find a girl for you and then lets get married together

Taehyung - Jungkook you know, I'll never marry

Jungkook was happy when he expressed his suggestion to him but Taehyung answered him in serious straight voice.

Jungkook - Tae what is happened three years ago just.......

He was about to continue but then taehyung interrupted.

Taehyung - I have surprise for you

Jungkook - What?

Taehyung - We are going to jeju tomorrow morning, just we two

Jungkook - Wow!!!!

Taehyung - Bachelors party

Jungkook forgot the matter they were discussing some seconds ago and Taehyung successfully turned his attention to this surprise. Jungkook was excited but suddenly he think.

Jungkook - What about ari?

Taehyung - Convince her

Jungkook went in thoughts that how to convince ari when taehyung went to his home.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

JUNGKOOK'S POV

She was playing basket ball alone on the ground that was empty now and I'm sitting on the corner of ground waiting for her response while munching my snacks. Time passed and  she came near me, I could hear loud breathing. She was looking hot while drinking water in this time.

She looked for seconds at me and I  got that what she will ask me.

Jungkook - I know what you are gonna say, 'you should play with me that I can stay fit'